PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Bc,burnaby/new Westminster Wanna Play Some Tennis?!?!?!?!?!

DarkTennis
10-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Finally, I got the chance to post this up because yesterday I still had to wait for the validate e-mail to come in but FINALLY!!!
So.....
Hi, my name is Mike and was wondering in the area of burnaby or newwest of BRITISH COLUMBIA wanna play tennis with me. Im at around the rating of 3-up, because I dont really know my rating but I can be sure im not 5 so maybe Im at 3-4 area. Anyway, Im looking for people to play with and hopefully one that knows more about tournament stuff so I can see what level a tournament playing person is like. Sadly I havent attended in any tournament because Im almost clueless on what to do and go....and some site I found made me wonder how the hell I will be able to get to that place to attend the tournament. I have played tennis for 2 years or maybe 1.5 years and my age is around 18 hopefully someone would reply to this post soon...
if you wanna contact me to play e-mail me at flaming_dragon2@hotmail.com
*****also.......if you know how to goto--moody park tennis court (near New Westminster secoundary school)--Robert burnaby park tennis court--12ave burnaby tennis court (near elementry school 12ave)--metrotown tennis court near school--or metrotown bonsor tennis court area near bonsor ............is most appreaciated because I usually play within those areas of tennis courts
THANKYOU FOR READING
THANKYOU FOR READING

qwerty66
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
well i live in poco
and i think outdoor tennis seaon is almost over
all the tourney are mostly during the summer
just post video of you playing and ppl here will figure out your NTRP rating

DarkTennis
10-07-2006, 01:33 PM
AWW so few people reply

takeuchi