PDA

View Full Version : Factory String on LM Radical

cys19
10-06-2006, 10:37 AM
I just bought it from TW pre-strung. What do you guys think of the factory string for 3.0/3.5 players?

dirtballer
10-06-2006, 11:32 AM
I've tried a pre-strung Head and found the strings a little dead. If you're a hard hitter, you might like it because it may give you control. If you're not a hard hitter, you may want to restring.

HBK
10-07-2006, 10:36 PM
i have one lm rad mp with the factory string and one with gamma syn. gut. both are 16g, but i prefer the gamma stick. to me they feel so different, like the gamma string brings the frame to life. very tempted to cut the factory gut and restring with some zo plus. i still suck at stringing, so, i'll wait on that one.

Hoot
10-09-2006, 07:55 AM
I agree with dirtballer. I just got my LM Rad OS with the Head Syn Gut. I have only hit for a few minutes with it but the strings do feel dead/stiff. Fortunately this is what I was looking for. I have no problems generating my own power and need a low powered string. I will hit a couple of times with the Syn Gut then re-string with a hybrid (probably Sensation Duo).

vinnier6
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
i wouldnt buy a pre strung racquet as a general rule of thumb, but sometimes like the liquid metal rad you bought its just a good deal on a nice racquet...

now at your level of play, you might as well just play with that string for a few weeks or months and get your monies worth from it...

Tennis Man
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
i wouldnt buy a pre strung racquet as a general rule of thumb, but sometimes like the liquid metal rad you bought its just a good deal on a nice racquet...

now at your level of play, you might as well just play with that string for a few weeks or months and get your monies worth from it...

very good point. With a dense pattern on LM radical the SynGut actually should feel great unless it moves a lot like my RIP perfect Control and you cant go wrong getting an awesome new strung racquet that cheap. I'm getting one soon, too.