PDA

View Full Version : FS: Prince Diablo MP.

RMB
10-09-2006, 05:58 AM
I had a Prince Diablo MP for less than two few weeks. I bought it new from TW (can provide the receipt) and it is in excellent condition. Grip is 4 ¼ (feels like a 4 3/8 with the overgrip). I will say is around 9.8 or 9.9 out of 10. No scratches in the paint, some (normal wear) in the bumper guard. Obviously, no cracks. I take excellent care of all my racquets. Strung with Luxilon BB ALU Power Rough 16L @ 55 pounds. I put 4 strips (1/4) of 5 inches of lead tape in the 9 and 3 o’clock position for more power and stability. Can eliminate them if requested.

Plenty of pics available! Please, request and check out the pictures and look closely, they don’t lie. What you see is what you get. Cover included.

Price: $74.00 plus $12.00 for shipping expenses within the continental US (USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Add $3.00 for insurance). I will ship the racquet the same day the payment is received. Pay Pal preferred.

Those interested please send your e-mail to: bdnan25@yahoo.com Thanks for looking!

PD. Please check my positive feedback in TW (references) under my name: Nancy Berrios.

RMB
10-22-2006, 07:42 AM
I still have the racquet!