PDA

View Full Version : Ektelon Model H for sale - GREAT SHAPE - $600 plus shipping

dlocati
10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I have recently decided to sell my updated Ektelon Model H stringing machine because of lack of use. It's the exact same machine I used in the pro shop and sporting goods store back in Washington state. It is a full upright model with lockable storage cabinet base, spring tensioner or lock-out head, glide bar clamps and a 2 point mounting system.

I have found this machine to be extremely fast and accurate. Maintenance is almost non existent and calibration is a breeze. My experience with this machine has been nothing but great. I have never had a problem with it.

Stringing with this machine is as simple as it gets and the results are very consistent from string job to string job. The 2 point mounting system does not obstruct any holes like 4 & 6 point machines do and thus adds to the speed of the machine. It's easy to clamp the racquet and it's clamping system always keeps it very secure and doesn’t get in the way. It's easy to pull the string and it's possible to string a racquet in 15-20 minutes with minimal effort.

I have used many different machines over the last 25 years including manual, weighted and electronic constant pull systems, 4 pt and 6 point mounting systems. I strung on tabletop models for about 5 years, never really knowing if I was pulling the string at the correct tension every time. I found all these models less than adequate, cumbersome, and slower, much slower in some cases, and arduous. With the Ektelon you'll not have that problem. I have always come back to the Ektelon for it's consistency, speed and ease of use.

By far this is the best machine for the buck, excellent for a small business, or just to have and use for recreation.

I am looking for $600 plus shipping (about $50 more) for the machine. Included is all necessary tools and accessories (awl, piers, manuals, grip and handle tacker, etc) and a spool of badminten string (aprox. 150 m).

If interested e-mail me at dlocati@wildblue.net