PDA

View Full Version : Which is better between these Head Bags (LM)?

Virgilio
08-05-2004, 03:02 PM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGHEAD-HLM.html

undecided between a normal bag (the racquet shape) or the bigger ones. And what's the difference between the one on the left and the one on the right? Couldn't find a meaning for "duffle"...

drumnman2
08-05-2004, 06:10 PM
I had the 3 pack & sent it back, too small for much more than the rackets. I also have the duffle bag. It is quite large & has room for all kinds of stuff, if that is what you need, I never use mine. I settled on the 6 pack bag which is no longer listed @ TW but others have it. It looks like the 3 pack but is twice as wide & has room for rackets, shoes, towel, water bottle, etc.,etc., just right for me. The compition bag is similar to the duffle but a little smaller.

TwistServe
08-05-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm using the competition bag.. I put 3 racquets in the side compartment, and clothes/shoes in the middle. Has lots of room.. The normal bag would get too cramped with my clothes and shoes.

http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/ProductImages/HLMCB.JPG

Virgilio
08-06-2004, 11:37 AM
I had the 3 pack & sent it back, too small for much more than the rackets. I also have the duffle bag. It is quite large & has room for all kinds of stuff, if that is what you need, I never use mine. I settled on the 6 pack bag which is no longer listed @ TW but others have it. It looks like the 3 pack but is twice as wide & has room for rackets, shoes, towel, water bottle, etc.,etc., just right for me. The compition bag is similar to the duffle but a little smaller.

I am fron Italy, so I don't think I can buy yours, but I was undecided between the regular one and the duffle one. The duffle seems nicer estetically, but I couldn't tell too many differences by looking at the pictures...

tennisboy87
10-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Does the competition bag say Liquidmetal on it at all? Or does it just say Head? It looks like it would match the IPrestige pretty well, unless it said Liquidmetal.

tennisboy87
11-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Does the competition bag have grab handles or something like a carry handle where the shoes compartments are located? I saw that the duffle bag does, but I was wondering whether or not the competition bag has it as well.