PDA

View Full Version : Shoe sizing...

cull
03-07-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm planning on ordering some wilson sohes soon, and I was wondering if they have there sizes right or are they made smaller or largrer..... I remeber I use to wear my nikes in larger sizes then my other shoes.

Steve Huff
03-08-2004, 03:55 AM
From the ones I have worn, they are about the same as Prince, Adidas, New Balance, KSwiss and Head. There are some differences though. The Prince NFS and NB 751 have a bit wider toe box than the Wilson. The Adidas Response and Head 501 series have a bit narrower toe box. The KSwiss Preventor has a much wider heal box. The Wilson DST2 I had took a while to break in, but they were very durable and comfortable after the break in. The new Prince shoe, the NFF, feels terrible. They don't seem to have any natural bend to them. Makes you feel as if you're running almost flat-footed. Odd, since the Viper series was one of the most comfortable shoes I've tried. The Adidas Responce is very lightweight, and has a built up heel to get you on your toes. The heel is a little too high in my opinion, so stability lacks. I won't use them for playing as I worry about my ankles to much.

emcee
03-08-2004, 03:51 PM
that's what sux about buying shoes online. i have no idea except that nike is the worst when it comes to sizing.