PDA

View Full Version : Spain, the place to be!!

tyger_racquets
10-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi,
im a new guy here, i was told this is a great place to talk, is it true??
anyways, im here in spain, im tellin you tennis people out there, its worth it, the compertion is great, the weather of course, and the training is wat u need. I was thinking of going to some of the big places like, Barcelona, Madrid, then i looked on the web, at sutertennis.com and they are situated in the costa blanca area, they are amazing, i have now actually started to live here, its satisfaction to say the least, they give me the personlised training, you should see's for ur selfs!!

BrokeDad
10-20-2006, 05:41 AM
Nice advert !
:D :D :D

tyger_racquets
10-22-2006, 02:55 AM
thx
but its true....
have u seen the site!!

slice bh compliment
10-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi,
anyways, im here in spain, im tellin you tennis people out there, its worth it, the compertion is great, the weather of course, and the training is wat u need. I was thinking of going to some of the big places like, Barcelona, Madrid, then i looked on the web, at sutertennis.com and they are situated in the costa blanca area, they are amazing, i have now actually started to live here, its satisfaction to say the least, they give me the personlised training, you should see's for ur selfs!!

tyger racquets, huh?
So you are enthusiastic about an obscure racquet brand and you are a paid advertiser for Suter Tennis. Maybe you are a stockholder.....maybe you are Senora Suter!

And you like the costa blanca. And you like the 'compertion' there. Cool. Best of luck with the free advertising at TW! Hope you will continue to spam here and get the clientele you are after, senora!

slice bh compliment
10-22-2006, 08:36 AM
...have u seen the site!!

I will try it out.

slice bh compliment
10-22-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi,

The above link is not working at the moment.
Maybe put in about three doubleyous as a prefix and a dot after them.

tyger_racquets
10-29-2006, 05:39 AM
tyger racquets, huh?
So you are enthusiastic about an obscure racquet brand and you are a paid advertiser for Suter Tennis. Maybe you are a stockholder.....maybe you are Senora Suter!

And you like the costa blanca. And you like the 'compertion' there. Cool. Best of luck with the free advertising at TW! Hope you will continue to spam here and get the clientele you are after, senora!

Sorry m8, yes i am part of sutertennis.com, but im defonatly not senora, im daniel, if u check out the site then u can see that i am on ther, im the guy in the red shirt, im one of the triners, yes its puplisity, we want players, cause we got the coaches to do it!!

diegaa
11-02-2006, 05:10 PM
well, slice was right. Tyger whatever, if they gave personalised training, how come you r a part of that sutertenis? c´mon and con on somewhere else.

tyger_racquets
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
well, slice was right. Tyger whatever, if they gave personalised training, how come you r a part of that sutertenis? cīmon and con on somewhere else.
i am part of the tennis school, for the younger spanish player, they are the main coaches who train the compertition players, i am jsut piblisising the business? is that aloud, any way, i am now using a tyger racquet, the c10 exce; drive nits a goos racquet, do u agree?
:D