PDA

View Full Version : question about buying from klipperusa

raiden031
10-19-2006, 07:40 AM
When I buy from most online retailers, I get one email confirming the order and a second email telling me the product was shipped. I bought a stringer from klipperusa on monday and have received no word as to whether it was shipped. Anyone buy from them and know if I should expect some indication of it being shipped? I will be highly annoyed if they still haven't shipped it after 3 days.

Mike Cottrill
10-19-2006, 11:38 AM
When I buy from most online retailers, I get one email confirming the order and a second email telling me the product was shipped. I bought a stringer from klipperusa on monday and have received no word as to whether it was shipped. Anyone buy from them and know if I should expect some indication of it being shipped? I will be highly annoyed if they still haven't shipped it after 3 days.

Give them a call on their 800 number. They are very nice and have good CS.

raiden031
10-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Give them a call on their 800 number. They are very nice and have good CS.

It actually arrived yesterday afternoon, so that answers my original question. I ordered it Monday and 3 days later it was at my house. I was quite happy. Plus it came with 3 packs of string that I didn't even expect. But I ordered a reel anyways so I won't be running out for a while.

aussie
10-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Klipper were great when I ordered a K'mate from Australia. They actually faxed me a copy of the invoice to my workplace in australia showing all details and shipping date etc. I cannot speak too highly of their support and after sales services - very prompt if done by email.

purespin
10-27-2006, 12:03 PM
I ordered it on Oct 13 and got confirmation email immediately. After some emails going back and forth about shipping options, they promised that they were going to ship it next day by Air Parcel Post (7-10 days). No news from they since :-(
Today is 10th day. Should I call them?

CoconutGT
10-27-2006, 01:36 PM
I ordered it on Oct 13 and got confirmation email immediately. After some emails going back and forth about shipping options, they promised that they were going to ship it next day by Air Parcel Post (7-10 days). No news from they since :-(
Today is 10th day. Should I call them?

definately call them and see what's up..

It took me exactly 1 week to get my SP swing. I estimated that it would be 5 days, but I was wrong. Anyway, when I was about to call them, the UPS man rang the door bell :mrgreen:

But yea, I would use telephone over email if I have some concerns about ordering from a certain retailers. Good luck.

purespin
10-30-2006, 11:07 AM
definately call them and see what's up..

It took me exactly 1 week to get my SP swing. I estimated that it would be 5 days, but I was wrong. Anyway, when I was about to call them, the UPS man rang the door bell :mrgreen:

But yea, I would use telephone over email if I have some concerns about ordering from a certain retailers. Good luck.

I'm using Air Parcel Post which they said will take 7-10 working days and there is no tracking no. :(
I will call them today.

purespin
10-31-2006, 12:18 PM
Just want to give you guys an update that I just got a call from my wife that there is a heavy machine delivered by postman (I haven't told her yet) and there are $40+ tax to be paid :-(
I'm so excited now and probably will leave office earlier...
Can I use my Klippermate stringer as Halloween costume?

max
10-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I stopped by the office.