View Full Version : Where to get a heat-shrink sleeve

08-07-2004, 09:52 AM
I am about to buy two racquets with 1/4 grips, but I want them to end up being 3/8 with the overgrip. So what I wanted to do is buy 2 half-size heat-shrink sleeves and put them on, then put the grip on, then the overgrip to make it a 3/8 including the overgrip. Problem is, I don't know where to get 2 half-size heat-shrink sleeves. Can anyone help me?

08-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Tennis Warehouse sells them, they're cheap. Just search for "heat shrink sleeve" (no dashes) on their home page.

08-07-2004, 11:56 AM
I even looked on TW and couldn't find them. Now I did. Thanks.