PDA

View Full Version : luxilon big banger ace

MonkeyMan123
10-20-2006, 09:34 AM
I just got my babolat aeropro drive, and i am looking for a luxilon or a polyester or string that plays a lot like natural gut. Would big banger Ace be the best?

mileslong
10-20-2006, 10:18 AM
i know youre a vegetarian so you better not use polyester either since its made from parrots...

psp2
10-20-2006, 02:02 PM
i know youre a vegetarian so you better not use polyester either since its made from parrots...

To be more precise, they are made from Polynesian-ester species of birds!!

Ripper
10-21-2006, 12:35 PM
If you want a synthetic string that plays as similar as possible to natural gut, you really need to be looking within the multifibres, not the polyesthers.

Richie Rich
10-21-2006, 12:42 PM
If you want a synthetic string that plays as similar as possible to natural gut, you really need to be looking within the multifibres, not the polyesthers.
yup, no poly will ever come close to the feel of natural gut.

something close that is a synthetic is tecnifibre biphase.

La Bomba
10-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Just use Natural Gut then you won't have to go round and round in circles about what string you are going to use, just use Natural Gut because it is the Holy Grail of all strings and is more durable than multifilaments and is a better string over all. Done, now enjoy playing with your natural gut. :)

MonkeyMan123
10-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Just use Natural Gut then you won't have to go round and round in circles about what string you are going to use, just use Natural Gut because it is the Holy Grail of all strings and is more durable than multifilaments and is a better string over all. Done, now enjoy playing with your natural gut. :)

ya lol i love this feel of gut.......never looking at any other strings or even thinking about changing strings again...:p