PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Parnter in Santa Barbara, CA

HellBunni
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I'm in Santa Barbara for business for a few weeks. Anyone from there that want to play a game or two? I'm around a 3.5 male player in his 20's. Thanks!

GRANITECHIEF
10-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey There Hell Bunni.

A good place to go to pick up a game is the tennis courts on Las Positas Road. The courts are about a quarter mile past Portesuello/Veronica Springs stop light on the left. Hitting wall there is good and usually people around looking to play.

I'd play ya but a i'm a 5.0. My son is 10 and he might like to hit, although he's about a 4.0.

Email me at granitechief@yahoo.com and i can try to set you up with some action.

GRANITECHIEF
10-25-2006, 09:12 AM
HB,

Did you find the courts? Any luck finding a game?

HellBunni
10-25-2006, 05:56 PM
HB,

Did you find the courts? Any luck finding a game?

Hey,

thanks for the address to the courts. I found them okay on mapquest but haven't had any free time to head down there yet. I still have to find time to get a new racquet if I want to be able to get a pick-up game.

GRANITECHIEF
10-26-2006, 09:59 AM
Hey,

thanks for the address to the courts. I found them okay on mapquest but haven't had any free time to head down there yet. I still have to find time to get a new racquet if I want to be able to get a pick-up game.

What type of racket do you play with? If it happens to be a head flexpoint radical mid 3/8's then you might be in luck, as my son recently got sponsored by prince and isn't playing with his radicals anymore.

HellBunni
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
What type of racket do you play with? If it happens to be a head flexpoint radical mid 3/8's then you might be in luck, as my son recently got sponsored by prince and isn't playing with his radicals anymore.

I play with a N6.1 3/8. But I wouldn't mind trying out flexpoint. It's just that I left in a hurry and didn't get a chance to pack my racquets. And I live on the East Coast, so it's too long and expensive to fly back to just pick up me racquets. thanks.