PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Stringer - Oakland/Piedmont

BJL
10-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Can anyone recommend a good stringer in the Oakland/Piedmont, CA area? Anyone try Winner's Circle? I looked at the stringer search link, and there are a lot of options, but wanted to know who people on this board trust. Thanks.

BJL

SteveI
10-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Can anyone recommend a good stringer in the Oakland/Piedmont, CA area? Anyone try Winner's Circle? I looked at the stringer search link, and there are a lot of options, but wanted to know who people on this board trust. Thanks.

BJL

Calling Gary!!!! :-)

Steve

GS
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Here I am. Just go to Winner's Circle and meet the stringer there, Steve Lum. He's been stringing my sticks for decades. A very knowledgeable guy.

BJL
10-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Here I am. Just go to Winner's Circle and meet the stringer there, Steve Lum. He's been stringing my sticks for decades. A very knowledgeable guy.

Gary:

Thanks for the quick response and endorsement.

Bennett

SteveI
10-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Gary:

Thanks for the quick response and endorsement.

Bennett

GS is the man!!! Thanks for helping this guy out. Maybe your stringer will do your next stick for N/C... :-)

Steve

GS
10-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Hey Steve! I'm off to wonderful San Diego tomorrow for 5 glorious days at the Hilton Resort with 5 beautiful courts. Why don't ya fly on in? Bring your gear!