PDA

View Full Version : Stupid hybrid questions

chicubs
10-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Ok, this is going to seem really stupid to some of you but i might as well ask anyway...

I have always had my stringer choose my strings and my tension. Didnt really care too much. Started off with NXT, then moved to TNT. I demoed my RDX 500 with a hyrbid in it and I kinda liked it.

Where I live now, my stringer does not have a proshop, so she cannot supply the strings. I have to buy them myself and bring them over.

Now, I was just wondering, if I wanted to make a hybrid, how do I give her the string? Do I need to measure the string and cut some off?

Also, have a similar question for tennis string reels. Obviously buying reels is much cheaper but it seems like I would be hassle to measure the string and such.

Any answers, questions, comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

william
10-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Unless you are certain that you are going to keep using this string don't buy a reel. Buy the two strings in sets and cut to the right length. Then keep the rest.

Sebastien
10-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Ok, this is going to seem really stupid to some of you but i might as well ask anyway...

I have always had my stringer choose my strings and my tension. Didnt really care too much. Started off with NXT, then moved to TNT. I demoed my RDX 500 with a hyrbid in it and I kinda liked it.

Where I live now, my stringer does not have a proshop, so she cannot supply the strings. I have to buy them myself and bring them over.

Now, I was just wondering, if I wanted to make a hybrid, how do I give her the string? Do I need to measure the string and cut some off?

Also, have a similar question for tennis string reels. Obviously buying reels is much cheaper but it seems like I would be hassle to measure the string and such.

Any answers, questions, comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Indeed, it is a stupid question! :p