PDA

View Full Version : Kirschbaum make the best strings!

jdawg02
10-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey everyone out there... and all the chronic string breakers... listen up... try Kirschbaum strings. They are some sweet strings. I play with the Super Smash Spiky 16. But there are many others that play good too. I've played with Big Banger, Wilson Polylast, and Prince Polygut. Those strings are good. But these Kirschbaum strings are something unique. They might not be as durable as the others but the overall playability is phenominal. I mean, lets face it, most people that play with polys wanna pop them out when they get dead. These strings don't die and they pop when they should. So give these German strings a test drive and you'll see great results!

Peace

kchau
10-24-2006, 09:59 PM
supersmash is a very VERY stiff string, i would not reccomend putting it as a full bed, unless you REALLY need to. It will definitely hurt your arm.

i use spiky 18 in a hybrid though, and it is very nice.

Midlife crisis
10-24-2006, 10:40 PM
The P2 is a very nice string!

andyroddick's mojo
10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
well you haven't tried other high quality polys have you? like pro hurricane tour, tecnifibre pro red code, signum pro poly plasma, and topspin cyber flash. Sure kirschbaum may make good strings but these polys are great.

Court_Jester
10-25-2006, 01:48 AM
With the exception of Pro Hurricane Tour, I have tried all the polys that you mentioned and Kirschbaum P2 is by far my favorite.