PDA

View Full Version : Alpha's Customer Support ***** (5 Stars)

flash9
10-27-2006, 07:53 AM
I have the Alpha REVO4k and one of the hostels (the silver medal tube that comes off the clamp base, which the clamp post slides down into) has begun to be loose. It has begun to shift or wiggle back and forth so that I was getting more drawback then I like. I did figure out that I could push on the blue clamp base right before clamping and remove most of the play, but finally figured I would call Alpha and see if they had any suggestions.
I got a hold of Mark and he immediately offered to send a new clamp base assembly, and even offered to send it Priority Mail! Yes, it is covered under the warrantee, but no mention of send part back and we determine if it is defect. He just took care of the customer ASAP!
:D :D :D
Alpha has GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

varuscelli
10-27-2006, 08:29 AM
That's good stuff to hear. So far, it seems like all the customer service comments I've read about Alpha are very positive. Or even "enthusiastically positive," as this one was... :)

Nice that you passed that along.

theace21
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
They want our business and bend over backward to make us happy. Over the last year I have asked Mark a couple of questions and he always answers back quickly...Even when he is not at work he checks his email. You can get a cheaper stringer, but customer service buts these guys on top.

Match-Point
10-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Agree.

My experience with Alpha and in particular Mark Gonzales over the past 3 years have been nothing less than stellar. They have awesome customer support!

Alpha should get the JD Power Award for Customer Satisfaction for stringing machine manufacturers.

MP

psp2
10-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Alpha's support is outstanding. I am more than satisfied with their cs.

Steve Huff
10-29-2006, 08:52 PM
I am another one. Mark is top-notch. And, he listens to what you have to say. Makes you feel like you're a part of the company.

pmata814
10-31-2006, 05:10 AM
When I bought my Axis Pro I decided to go with Alpha because I had heard such great things about their customer service, and besides, their machines looked of high quality. All of the comments I had heard came up short! Mark was awesome. Even after I exchanged my machine and I was having problems with the actual stringing of my racquets (problems not related to the machine) he was very patient and helpful. We still exchange emails now and then...I am extremely happy with my purchase.

spot
10-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Well the someone talk to him and let him know that this forum is basically a living ad for the revo 4k. They need to put together a package with some additional free stuff for people on this board who order the unit. It makes too much sense not to happen! I would order one today if there were an easy deal like that.