PDA

View Full Version : Prince Force 3 Ice...

oompaloompa
08-09-2004, 08:28 AM
This is a $60 racket my 13 year old son bought from Sport's Authority about a year ago. He is now looking for an upgrade, but unfortunately no one has ever heard of this racket, or what to compare it to. Has anyone ever played with or seen this racket??

comeon787
08-09-2004, 09:00 AM
i think thats a pre strung racquet right?

I wouldn't go with a racquet similar to it but i think for juniors you'd wanna go with a Prince Original Graphite. I know i should have.

Ronaldo
08-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Believe that Prince racquet has a 110" head, 27.5" long, and weighs a little over 10 oz. There is nothing wrong with the racquet, just what features you like or dislike. Prince has many racquets with similar specs.

oompaloompa
08-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Yes those are the dimensions of the racket. I've always played with lighter rackets, preferably ti heat cz, so I don't know what rackets are comparable to this one. He has researched the Airlaunch, and others say it is worth the demo. Thanks for the previous feedback.

T-bolt
08-10-2004, 07:55 AM
The Ice is a very nice racquet for the price.I would not go with the Air Launch they seem to crack often around the grommets.If you are going with Prince I would try the Attitude Mid Plus that is a great racquet that is very light. Head, the old TiS2 is a nice one.But if you son is going to play Juniors he is going to want to play with with what the other kids are using,so why waste time and money just go for it .Most likely it a Pure Drive Plus which is very good. **** has some good deals. Good Luck