PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Tennis

raftermania
11-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Hey, anybody know of any indoor tennis in downtown Toronto? Also is anybody in the area looking for a hit?

Thanks,
John (raftermania)

armand
11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I don't know. I haven't looked because I'm certain that it'd be very expensive. I work at the Eaton's Center(Trinity Square actually) and have seen some outdoor courts near there in the summer, but never investigated.

I do know Mayfair which is on the Lakeshore just east of the DVP. And there's also a club near Yonge+St.Claire area but the name escapes me for the moment.

Sorry, I'm not much help. But I can play with you! I think I'm a 4.5. Not on weekends though.

Tennis Man
11-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey, anybody know of any indoor tennis in downtown Toronto? Also is anybody in the area looking for a hit?

Thanks,
John (raftermania)

I go to the Waterside Club in downtown and L'Amoreaux in Scarborough.

raftermania
11-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks for getting back guys. Yeah I'm up for playing, but not paying! I've heard L'Amoreaux is the most economical, but it's hella far from downtown, like a 1 hour subway ride. There are actually a lot of tennis courts in the downtown area, but none of them are covered. Shame.

But if anybody has free private condo privaleges, I can be your best friend, I'm very likable :)

Richie Rich
11-10-2006, 06:18 AM
I've heard L'Amoreaux is the most economical, but it's hella far from downtown, like a 1 hour subway ride.

in that case i guess the boonie's of mississauga are out.

raftermania
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Did you have a club in mind rich???

armand
11-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, let's congregate! I'm definitely down for tennis, even if I have to drive across town.

Marius_Hancu
11-12-2006, 05:51 AM
For summer, try Trinity Tennis Club (close to U of T).

Richie Rich
11-12-2006, 06:32 AM
For summer, try Trinity Tennis Club (close to U of T).

not around anymore, as far as i know. used to play there a few years ago and they bulldozed the courts and built a building for dance or ballet or something.

Rafa's best friend
11-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Does anyone know a good place to hook up with woman in Toronto? Preferably college girls...

Richie Rich
11-12-2006, 06:35 AM
Did you have a club in mind rich???

fitness institute in mississauga - near Hwy 10 (Hurontario) and QEW. i can bring guests at no charge. only downside is it's very hard to get more than 1 hr of court time which may make it a waste of time to travel a ways to only hit for 1 hr.

tennis_nerd22
11-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah, let's congregate! I'm definitely down for tennis, even if I have to drive across town.

Thanks,
John (raftermania)

lol count me in... ill drive 5 hours from ottawa... well 4 1/4 really :)

sometime in march though ;)

Trinity TC
11-12-2006, 02:24 PM
not around anymore, as far as i know. used to play there a few years ago and they bulldozed the courts and built a building for dance or ballet or something.
It's still there. They put up buildings all around it, flattened Varsity Stadium across the street and a tree fell on Court #1 last year...but it's still there. The University of Toronto Athletic Centre has indoor courts but they are a multi-use surface so the courts play as fast as polished concrete.

Mayfair Lakeshore (now called Waterside??) is within a couple miles of the downtown core and Eglinton Flats is a short bus ride from the Eglinton West subway station.

There are indoor clay courts within walking distance (Balloil and Mount Pleasant) of the Davisville subway station.

Trinity TC
11-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know a good place to hook up with woman in Toronto? Preferably college girls...

Have you checked out the pubs in the Annex? The Madison Avenue pub just north of the university, Ferrit & Firkin on Spadina between Bloor and Harbord, Duke of York just north and east of St. George and Bloor, and a string of pubs on the south side of Bloor just east of Bathurst. It's mostly a mix of undergrad out of town college types and locals. I miss my old 'hood because the scene is a little more normal (and less dangerous) than the downtown and midtown club scene.

College Street west of Bathurst has an different vibe than college town or the downtown and midtown meat markets but it's way cool in it's own way.8)

raftermania
11-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Rich, I like the price but not the adventure to get to you. Hopefully we'll make it out some time in the future.

T-nerd, drop me a line when you're in town next March, tons of courts to play on then.

Trinity, do you know the name of the court by Davisville? That's a swell location, right on the subway route!

rafter

Trinity TC
11-13-2006, 01:32 AM
It's the Greenwin Tennis Club: http://www.greenwintennis.com/aboutus.html

raftermania
11-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Great! Thanks, I'll look into it.

Richie Rich
11-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Rich, I like the price but not the adventure to get to you. Hopefully we'll make it out some time in the future.

T-nerd, drop me a line when you're in town next March, tons of courts to play on then.

Trinity, do you know the name of the court by Davisville? That's a swell location, right on the subway route!

rafter

well, summer is only a few light years away and there are way more options to get a hit in then.

tennis_nerd22
11-19-2006, 05:02 PM
well im going out of town for a a tournament, but in London, not Toronto, the week before Christmas weekend (hopefully, my dad wants me to go, but we have to make sure its possible). Ah well, i'll wait till march i guess. i want to play against adely and raftermania :D oh and find you too richie :)

grizzly4life
11-20-2006, 09:20 AM
i may have mentioned this already, but a bunch of people from my municipal summer club play indoors in north york in the winter. a bunch of locations and apparently quite cheap.

i live very close to greenwin (yonge/davisville), but greenwin is $1000 initiation, $100+ per month (and i assume all 12 months) plus court fees in the winter. seems excessive... and not sure if mentioned, but greenwin is clay courts.

i'll try to get details on the indoor tennis in north york... i could be wrong, but i think it's just court fees

grizzly4life
11-23-2006, 05:10 PM
nyta.org

hard to find the membership application area, but it's there near upper right-hand corner.... apparently, fees are quite reasonable

raftermania
11-23-2006, 08:14 PM
i checked them out, apparently they are full for the winter.

armand
11-23-2006, 08:24 PM
L'Amoureaux is also full. I wonder if there's a line for membership on the morning they become available. I'm imagining a Playstation 3 type line-up every year for indoor tennis membership with people volleying to one another in the Q, reading Tennis magazine and talking about the great matches they've seen, the people they've played and the gear they use.

raftermania
11-24-2006, 08:37 AM
nah don't be so utopian, i picture massive chaos before the doors open. knifefights, guns, disembowelments.

TheViking
11-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, nyta is long since full, which means it's also a good place to join for the winter since they don't oversell the membership, but I missed out on it, too.

I'm playing at Eglinton Flats at Eglinton and Jane. Kinda far, but it's not too expensive. $200 for a membership for the winter and $20/hr during primetime. It's a rough time getting courts, though... unless you like being up at 7:15am.

I'm not sure what the membership situation is, at this point, but it was still open about 2 weeks ago.

Richie Rich
11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah, nyta is long since full, which means it's also a good place to join for the winter since they don't oversell the membership, but I missed out on it, too.

I'm playing at Eglinton Flats at Eglinton and Jane. Kinda far, but it's not too expensive. $200 for a membership for the winter and $20/hr during primetime. It's a rough time getting courts, though... unless you like being up at 7:15am.

I'm not sure what the membership situation is, at this point, but it was still open about 2 weeks ago.

Tell Mike Thompson I said "hi". Same for Cathy Glagau.

armand
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Tell Mike Thompson I said "hi". Same for Cathy Glagau.Don't do it, Viking, unless you want something bad to happen. Richie Rich told me to say "hi" to Trixy and Daniella Dubious at Whiskey's and when I mentioned his name, I woke up the next day with something called the 'Clap'. And you don't want the Clap, so don't do it.

raftermania
11-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah I just heard about Eglinton Flats this week from a friend. It's a new club this year I believe, I went to their website, it's nice, as well as the facility. But it's still hella far. I don't think I could commit to a membership, but their visiting guest rate wasn't bad from what I recall.

Round robin wise, do they have any organized doubles leagues or anything notable along those lines? :)

armand
11-25-2006, 04:14 AM
Who needs indoor clubs? I played outdoors yesterday with the sun shining and the mercury rising. It was great.

And today and tomorrow are supposed to be even warmer.

raftermania
11-25-2006, 06:25 AM
i played outside yesterday too.

Richie Rich
11-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Who needs indoor clubs? I played outdoors yesterday with the sun shining and the mercury rising. It was great.

i played outside yesterday too.

you guys are nuts!! did the ball feel like hitting a shot put?

raftermania
11-25-2006, 09:11 AM
The key is to use dead balls lol.

Tennis Man
11-25-2006, 10:51 AM

That's right. Who cares? I play outside around the year and if it snows I just go snowboarding. This year I will try tennis on the snow, too :).

heycal
11-25-2006, 02:04 PM
you guys are nuts!! did the ball feel like hitting a shot put?

The balls are a little deader/heavier in the cold, but not shot-put like. By your theory, do you think playing in the cold could cause more stress on the arm/elbow?

armand
11-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Actually yeah, the balls were kinda hard. But only because they'd been in my car but after 5 minutes they came up to temp and it was totally normal. It was pretty warm, Richie Rich, have you been outside these passed couple of days?
Both of my partners went down to shorts, while I, being ever vigilant and preventing injury, choose to remain in my sweats but got down to a tshirt and only put my vest on when it was my turn to sit.

Richie Rich
11-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Actually yeah, the balls were kinda hard. But only because they'd been in my car but after 5 minutes they came up to temp and it was totally normal. It was pretty warm, Richie Rich, have you been outside these passed couple of days?
Both of my partners went down to shorts, while I, being ever vigilant and preventing injury, choose to remain in my sweats but got down to a tshirt and only put my vest on when it was my turn to sit.

seriously, it was a nice day yesterday to play outside. i used to play outside on days like that but now my back acts up when it gets below 18ish and is damp - so I generally play indoors from Oct to April. it's all downhill after 35.

BTW, my offer of a hit inside a temperature controlled facility with sauna and jacuzzi tub still stands. if you guys don't drive I may even be convinced to pick you up at Kipling stn.

raftermania
11-25-2006, 11:48 PM
That sounds awesome Rich. I have hell week school wise this week, but I should be good sometime next week. Thanks!

Richie Rich
11-26-2006, 06:04 AM
That sounds awesome Rich. I have hell week school wise this week, but I should be good sometime next week. Thanks!

email me through my user name and we can set something up. my schedule is nuts next week too. weekends would be good.

raftermania
11-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Good stuff, I look forward to it, thanks again.

Rafa's best friend
11-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Don't do it, Viking, unless you want something bad to happen. Richie Rich told me to say "hi" to Trixy and Daniella Dubious at Whiskey's and when I mentioned his name, I woke up the next day with something called the 'Clap'. And you don't want the Clap, so don't do it.

So you slept with both of them, then how do you know which one gave you the Clap????????????????:confused:

timmins
11-26-2006, 12:23 PM
another toronto tennis player here.

raftermania
11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
what part of toronto are you from

timmins
11-26-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm just south of eglinton and allen road. I look forward to possibly some new partners when spring rolls around.

-Kyle

Noisy Ninja
11-26-2006, 04:20 PM

I think it was Victoria College tennis courts which were torn down; U of T tore it down when they built new buildings at Victoria College at U of T. To my knowledge, Trinity tennis courts are still around since I still see it around when I drive through there; used to play there a lot when I went to school there but it's crazy busy there in the summer and parking's not free.
I play at NYTA in the winter and prices are quite reasonable; NYTA does offer guest bookings the day before and the last hour of court time (10-11 pm) are usually available. They have three locations available for booking too. Another option you might want to explore is the tennis facilities at York University. Not sure about their membership policy but I suspect they must have some guest hours available.

raftermania
11-26-2006, 05:28 PM
spring rolls?

timmins
11-26-2006, 05:30 PM
It's more of a gyration I'd say, lol.

Kid Carlos
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM

You can try College street, Richmond street, The Guvernment. As I said in an earlier post, I checked out this guy named DJ Rudee at Stone Lounge on Fridays at College Street and the guy was awesome and the girls were super hot. Seems as though the guy has a following, and alot of beautiful women around him.

raftermania
11-26-2006, 09:09 PM
There are girls everywhere in Toronto. And it doesn't matter how many there are, it's how good you are at getting them ;)

As for DJ rudee? I heard his chicks are trannys.

Kid Carlos
11-27-2006, 07:16 PM
No need to be a hater man. I was not implying that there are not girls everywhere. Just suggesting one of many, many places to go. To each his own. From what I saw the girls there were legit.

raftermania
11-28-2006, 09:23 AM
nah i don't even know him. not too good with the ladies myself either. with that in mind, do you have a more specific address on college? it's a pretty long street.

Trinity TC
11-28-2006, 11:15 AM
The 400-600 block of College Street. 8-)

Kid Carlos
11-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Revival, with stone lounge underneath. Beba and MOD club. Ill get you the address's in a bit

raftermania
11-28-2006, 08:02 PM
oh i was at the revival two weekends ago for a film festival party. i didn't really go downstairs, just to check my coat.

i'll keep that in mind trin

raftermania
12-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey Rich, the contact me still doesn't work. you can e-mail me.

john_loves_tennis at yahoo.com

Richie Rich
12-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey Rich, the contact me still doesn't work. you can e-mail me.

strange. anyway, emailed you

armand
12-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Are you guys playing on Sunday?

raftermania
12-03-2006, 12:38 AM
nope courts were all booked up.

12-04-2006, 01:29 PM
T.O. resident + player. 4.5+, midtown. Intercounty B Central division in the summer.

raftermania
12-04-2006, 04:26 PM
where is midtown, like queen st.?

12-05-2006, 07:32 AM
St.Clair near Christie....I play @ Davisville + Wychwood in the summer and the NYWTA bubbles in the winter

You?

raftermania
12-05-2006, 09:31 AM
uhh moss park.

timmins
12-05-2006, 08:13 PM
St.Clair near Christie....I play @ Davisville + Wychwood in the summer and the NYWTA bubbles in the winter

You?

wow you''re just down the block, I'm at vaughan and winona. maybe we can play in the summer.

raftermania
12-05-2006, 08:33 PM
hey, i'm a natural match maker

timmins
12-06-2006, 09:55 PM
I'll be getting some kirschbaum P2 this week and I'm looking for a good stringer. The merchant of tennis will do it for $15, does anybody here know of a place that'll do it for less?

Thanks

raftermania
12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I can do it for $10, been stringing for over 3 years. I can even get it done tonight if you get back to me.

timmins
12-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Ok, I probably won't be doing until spring, unless richie rich is looking to test out another partner.
you can do 2 piece stringing right.

Thanks

federermcenroeagassi
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
guys, im going to be in town on Toronto on sunday this weekend, my parents have to go to TO. I asked them if i cud play tennis but theyre only concerned because its with people who i dont no, etc... but they said they wont mind.

So are you guys playing this weekend on sunday? just post here. thanks

btw im a self-rated 3.5-4.0, maybe better. i think im a 4.5, but i dont want to overrate, and im 15 yrs old

raftermania
12-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Ok, I probably won't be doing until spring, unless richie rich is looking to test out another partner.
you can do 2 piece stringing right.

Thanks

Yeah I always do my racquet with 2 pieces. You want to do a hybrid?

raftermania
12-07-2006, 04:16 PM
guys, im going to be in town on Toronto on sunday this weekend, my parents have to go to TO. I asked them if i cud play tennis but theyre only concerned because its with people who i dont no, etc... but they said they wont mind.

btw im a self-rated 3.5-4.0, maybe better. i think im a 4.5, but i dont want to overrate, and im 15 yrs old

are your parents going to watch? haha

bad timing actually, i'm going home for christmas on saturday.

federermcenroeagassi
12-07-2006, 04:47 PM
are your parents going to watch? haha

bad timing actually, i'm going home for christmas on saturday.

haha no, they have some function to attend, and shopping after... and dammmmmmmet :)

btw raftermania im going to shoot you an email.

raftermania
12-07-2006, 11:55 PM
niiiiiiiice ten-four good buddy.

timmins
12-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah I always do my racquet with 2 pieces. You want to do a hybrid?

I'll be getting two fourty foot lengths of P2. unless you have a recommendation for a string that mates well with it, I'll probably just be sticking to the kirschbaum.

raftermania
12-08-2006, 12:59 AM
hey if you can get the strings to mate, use whatever you want.

Tennis Man
12-08-2006, 10:26 AM

Hey, I can play with you. If you don't mind cold and outdoors drop me a line.

grizzly4life
12-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey, I can play with you. If you don't mind cold and outdoors drop me a line.

what's it like playing in various degrees of coldness???

i'm pretty game in general, just don't want to harm racquet/strings or have ball like rock and need fairly steady footing (although i can generally just stand and hit)..

totally serious in wondering what it's like if the ground is reasonably dry.

Richie Rich
12-13-2006, 09:19 PM
what's it like playing in various degrees of coldness???

i'm pretty game in general, just don't want to harm racquet/strings or have ball like rock and need fairly steady footing (although i can generally just stand and hit)..

totally serious in wondering what it's like if the ground is reasonably dry.

right now the ball will feel like a shot put.

timmins
12-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Any native torontonians willing to give lessons at a good price when spring rolls around?

I'd be interested.

grizzly4life
01-27-2007, 09:09 PM
speaking of lessons, i'm thinking of taking winter lessons from a friend of a friend. the guy is apparently a very good player (5.5 - 6.0 at one time)..... anyhow, it was described that his indoor club is on victoria park. what club is that? i don't think l'ameroux (sp?) is on victoria park.

thanks in advance!!!

Noisy Ninja
01-27-2007, 10:00 PM
My guess is probably NYTA Winter Tennis Club East. If it's the one I'm thinking of...it's on Cassandra which is around Victoria Park & 401.

grizzly4life
01-27-2007, 10:13 PM
My guess is probably NYTA Winter Tennis Club East. If it's the one I'm thinking of...it's on Cassandra which is around Victoria Park & 401.

thanks, much appreciated.... i thought it might be an NYTA club.

Noisy Ninja
01-28-2007, 09:12 PM
thanks, much appreciated.... i thought it might be an NYTA club.

No problem. Best of luck with the lessons.

BeachTennis
01-29-2007, 05:39 AM
Anyone know what club Frank H? is the pro at in Toronto ?

Any of you coming to Myrtle Beach?

lemmie
02-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Jim is actually in Toronto now.
Since four weeks or so.

Just email him, Eric.

Best from Neustadt, Stefan

armand
02-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Can't play this Sunday. It's the Superbowl. Go Kolts

BeachTennis
02-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Jim is actually in Toronto now.
Since four weeks or so.

Just email him, Eric.

Best from Neustadt, Stefan

What a small world!

Hope all is cool in Neustadt

Things here are cool!

You would like Beach Tennis!

Have you played it!

Think the have the mistershaft in sherubutz

wow wish i could spell!

Well was just seeing whats up in T-Town with the tennis!

They now have a Great Coach living in town!

Gruss from South Carolina

Erik

pushing_wins
02-05-2007, 12:41 PM

the ttc

eom

enigma54
02-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Is anyone a member of Greenwin here? I'm a member and play about 2-3 times a week. If you'd like to play, let me know!

mona999
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
hey i could hit with you possibly. what's your rating?

mona999
02-05-2007, 03:19 PM
hi Rich,

i'd like to play with you. i live in mississauga. what's your rating? let me know when you can play and i'll check out your club. thx

pushing_wins
02-05-2007, 06:56 PM
anyone lookiing for a hit?

enigma54
02-06-2007, 01:35 PM
hey i could hit with you possibly. what's your rating?

Are you referring to me? I'm a 4.0-4.25.

lemmie
02-16-2007, 10:26 AM
@beachtennis

>What a small world!
>Hope all is cool in Neustadt

Yep.
I am married now, too.
Congratulations for the two of you !

>You would like Beach Tennis!
Sure. Think so, too.

>Have you played it!
>Think the have the mistershaft in sherubutz

I know they had like one event in Scharbeutz.
Unfortunately it was during the Punktspiele.
So I didnīt paid any attention to that at that time.

>wow wish i could spell!
Was close enough to figure it out. ;-)

>Well was just seeing whats up in T-Town with the tennis!
>They now have a Great Coach living in town!

You visteted Jim already ?

Now Malone is the only one left of the great
American / Canandian TennisTeacher wave.....

Best, Stefan

larlarbd
03-03-2007, 12:54 PM
lol count me in... ill drive 5 hours from ottawa... well 4 1/4 really :)

sometime in march though ;)

Yup , Me too.

6.5 hrs ride from WINDSOR. Damn , You guys are gonna have fun .

grizzly4life
03-16-2007, 11:33 AM
what toronto public courts (reasonably central) have nets up? (not for today, but maybe next week).

i see that davisville and moore park have NO nets. and davisville was only wet, everything had melted.

anyone else?? .... rosedale??

raftermania
03-16-2007, 08:59 PM
moss park always has nets because they are chain link. snow was melted off the courts earlier, but it was too friggin cold though

Professor Silvian Kuerton
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
hey i'm back in the tdot downtown core. looking for some consistent knockers! let me know if you're free. i can play at any court in downtown, except the clubs, but i'll pay a guest fee or what not if i have to.

SoBad
09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
hey i'm back in the tdot downtown core. looking for some consistent knockers! let me know if you're free. i can play at any court in downtown, except the clubs, but i'll pay a guest fee or what not if i have to.

They're looking in Toronto, nobody cares about SoCal where you are prof. Or maybe you're just trying to get raftermania's attention, I don't know...:confused:

09-26-2007, 10:55 PM
who's looking in toronto? i don't comprehend. if you are looking for a good hit in toronto, i will not disappoint, come on fellows.

raftermania
10-05-2007, 05:11 PM
hey prof kuerton, do you play at the toronto lawn club? i'm a member there, i can let you in as a guest if you're not...

10-05-2007, 05:12 PM
i would fancy that, send me an e-mail: farziplaya@bovineu.com

slice bh compliment
10-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Professor, my son just uttered his first Ralph Wiggum impression /slash/ statement about post-graduate study.

"When I grow up, I'm gonna go to Bovine University!"

I hope you have some pull with the admissions office. Do keep in touch.

pushing_wins
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
hey prof kuerton, do you play at the toronto lawn club? i'm a member there, i can let you in as a guest if you're not...

i m a member at the granite, lets hit

10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
would you like to play with me pushing_wins?

pushing_wins
10-10-2007, 12:18 PM
would you like to play with me pushing_wins?

sure

what level are u?

10-10-2007, 01:06 PM
i am just visiting canada at the moment, i've been rated at my home club in paraguay at level 16 on the pgta scale. i'm not sure what that is here, but i am a fairly competent player.

pushing_wins
10-10-2007, 02:49 PM
i am just visiting canada at the moment, i've been rated at my home club in paraguay at level 16 on the pgta scale. i'm not sure what that is here, but i am a fairly competent player.

i m a 3.5. we should have a good game.

btw. you have to be white and wear all whites at my club.

lets arrange a time for this weekend.

10-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Actually, I am of South East Asian descent, is this acceptable? I do have white apparel.

slice bh compliment
10-10-2007, 08:37 PM
btw. you have to be white and wear all whites at my club.....

Thought you were talking about Ontario, not ... Louisiana?

And the Professor is a ParaguAsian?

grizzly4life
11-04-2007, 09:10 AM
btw. you have to be white and wear all whites at my club.

it feels like that way at the granite, but is that the way it is???

11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
don't you have to wear a large cone-shaped hat to play there too?

Alex09
12-07-2007, 03:22 PM
wow you''re just down the block, I'm at vaughan and winona. maybe we can play in the summer.

wow, and im at vaughan and humewood, ive been looking to play some indoor tennis for some time, but prices are large for me

Pinnacle Powerserver
09-13-2008, 01:32 AM
Who would like to play me at Moss Park this weekend? And if you can't make the weekend, during the week for sure.

d-quik
11-25-2008, 02:34 AM
wow this guy john keeps getting banned btu this thread... i like it

i am a torontonian so if anyone has any ideas, yeah word

Blinkism
03-27-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey, is anybody playing tennis in the north side of Toronto?
North of Eglinton?

*Just thought i'd revive this thread!

zerox277
10-24-2009, 12:39 PM
any1 play near newmarket area. ?

10-27-2009, 05:32 AM
I'm @ St.Clair + Oakwood. 4.5+.