PDA

View Full Version : F/s 60gb Ipod Video White Used*

PHSTennis
11-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Hi.. I'm not sure If I can sell this in here, but, it was for my personal use, on court and at the gym... hope it goes through.

I started posting here in 2004, and left for a bit I have refereces with buying, I have posted items for sale but have not sold any yet. My stringer (Alpha Blu-DC Plus) is still available, (look at previous posts, it's like new) sorry if I did not reply to emails... the email is filled with spam, please send it to my personal email at "jimmyk805@gmail.com"

Now with the ipod... if post approved... :/

Okay I bought this about 6 months ago it was lightly used... I really need to sell this ASAP, therefore I can only accept paypal, I am a U.S. Verified Paypal User and live in the U.S.

Back to the ipod... it comes with it's original earbuds, the ipod, and a clear hard protective case that it has been in since I bought it...

I would provide pictures but my camera has been sold... (im 18.. bad money mamangement) but do not let my age fool you, the ipod was well taken care of, the screen has no scratches, but of course the touchpad does have a few scratches from normal use - I misplaced the original box, if I find it I will ship it to you with the iPod, if not... not box, sorry, but who needs a cardboard box?

So long story short this is what you're getting

White 60GB IPOD VIDEO 5th gen I believe.
Clear hard plastic case.
earbuds
and maybe the box as and manuals as well... (no gurantees)

Asking price is $315 shipped O.B.O

Please let me know ASAP for I am in urgent need for money.

jimmyk805@gmail.com

I also have an Alpine CD deck with a cord for it, it works very nice, $175 shipped for everything you need to set it up in your car... (unless you need a harness or something of course.)

Sorry for the long post have a good weekend everyone!

Thank you!