PDA

View Full Version : What's The Difference Between The Prestige Classic and Tour?

Feņa14
08-11-2004, 09:24 AM
They seem to have the same paintjobs but the Tour seems to be more widely available.

I have one Classic and love it but have the opportunity to get some Tour's to keep. What is the difference?

Thanks,

-Liam

AC
08-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Both have their fans, and the difference between the two has been an on again off again topic through the years. The Tour has that suspension handle, is much more headlight and swings easier. The Classic usually has that leather grip, swings heavier, is stiffer, and has a bit more power IMO. The Tour is a very flexible frame...that, added to it's extreme headlightness, makes for a pretty low powered frame. You can really swing away with those things. Static weight was decent heft though, 12 oz. roughly, so stability was pretty good. Great frames. Always sucked the mph out of my serve though.

Feņa14
08-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Thank you very much, I found that both the Prestiges added power to my serve though. I will certainly look further into getting some Tours.

Thanks again,

-Liam