PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Wimbledon Tickets

chloeToh
11-13-2006, 09:18 AM
Does anyone knows how to get tickets for the Wimbledon?

Thanks.

ceejay
11-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Yep, look at the Wimbledon Ticket Infomation (http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/tickets/index.html) on wimbledon.org.

You have to go through a public ballot to get the good tickets. Or you could queue up for about five hours outside the gates to get ground passes.

Owen0501
11-16-2006, 12:10 PM
You can also get into the ballot automatically by subscribing to ACE Tennis Magazine http://www.lta.org.uk/Membership/Benefits/ACETennisMagazine/

Good luck

Tennis Fan
11-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Wimbledon + Cruise on the Queen Mary 2 + London = The Ultimate Vacation!

I'm starting to contact travel companies who offer the whole package. I'd be travelling w/ my mom & aunt. When summer 2007 comes around, I wouldn't have been on a big vacation in 3 years & it's time for one & this one will be the best vacation I will have ever been on. I got a new job, so I can start saving up for this now! The whole package for about several days will cost $7500 - $8500 (U.S. dollars).

One of my goals is to attend all 4 grand slams. I've been to the US Open so far.

Owen0501
11-21-2006, 12:16 PM
I've been to Wimbledon and French a couple of times. Also Rome Masters. My goal is the US Open for the electric atmosphere... and seeing Sharapova play tennis in an evening dress!! ;) Wimbledon's my favourite Slam, but then I am English!

power_play21
11-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Wimbledon + Cruise on the Queen Mary 2 + London = The Ultimate Vacation!

I'm starting to contact travel companies who offer the whole package. I'd be travelling w/ my mom & aunt. When summer 2007 comes around, I wouldn't have been on a big vacation in 3 years & it's time for one & this one will be the best vacation I will have ever been on. I got a new job, so I can start saving up for this now! The whole package for about several days will cost $7500 - $8500 (U.S. dollars).

One of my goals is to attend all 4 grand slams. I've been to the US Open so far.

why dont you take a girlfriend instead of mom and aunt so you can enjoy late nights as well? ;)

assuming you are over age that is. otherwise, you could take mom aunt and girlfriend if your mother lets you.

Tennis Fan
11-23-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm definitely over age. I've gone travelling w/ my mom & aunt to several places. They're fun people to travel with. I don't really have any close friends to travel with. But, I'd definitely do this vacation again w/ my spouse once I get married.