PDA

View Full Version : liquidmetal radical mp

abenguyen
11-13-2006, 04:34 PM
so i switched with this girl today at my school just to mess around today at practice. and i loved the racquet. so solid and such a big sweetspot. she says she doesnt like it but she like my nsix-one 95. i don't know if i should maybe trade or not i love the nsix-one and would like to keep it but i want a lm raidcal now.

abenguyen
11-13-2006, 07:40 PM
have i mistaken myself? should i trade maybe my ncode for the liquidmetal radical? or maybe my flexpoint fire for the liquidmetal radical? or just go buy it because its so cheap?

kerplunker
11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
i'd trade the fire for it

cys19
11-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Either buy the lm radical. Or sell me the n6-1 95 for 80 bucks so you can go and buy the lm radical.

josephhkim
11-13-2006, 10:26 PM
I used the LM Radical MP before i switched to the n6-1 95.

Both rackets were excellent, but i liked the feel and heft of the n-code much more.

Of coarse, a lot of it is really personal preference.

However, it seems like you like your current racket and you didn't have much time to try out the new racket.

New rackets tend to feel better than one's current one. Its just human nature.

I recommend trying out the racket a little more before deciding.

best of luck.

abenguyen
11-14-2006, 04:35 PM
well after playing the the n6.1 95 today my muscle above the elbow hurt. not the big muscle but below that. maybe just adjusting problems. i let the girl try out my flexpoint fire today and she liked it i told her if i could try the lm radical otu more and liked we could trade. maybe ill play with the lm radical for a day or two more. i plan to keep the n6.1 because i want it for once i get much better it will be a good racquet for me.

josephhkim
11-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, if you can, i'd definitely try to trade that horrendous fire for the radical. :-)

But try it out, and if the trade doesn't work out, they're actually very cheap.

DRtenniS1112
11-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Buy a couple LM radicals they are cheap on here right now. Down to like 70 bux or somin. Great rackets!

str33t
11-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Buy a couple LM radicals they are cheap on here right now. Down to like 70 bux or somin. Great rackets!

yeah get them when theyre still availible too. lm instincts are gone already.

Dashbarr
11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
off on a tangent, i have no idea why people bother buying any head raquets besides prestiges, radicals, and in some cases instincts and heats. otherwise, the raquets are pretty normal/bad raquets. i have no idea why you have a fire, i personally think they are a piece of trash, and if you really like the LM radical i strongly suggest you trade for it. of course, like people above me have stated, you should make sure you REALLY like the raquet.

fishuuuuu
11-14-2006, 06:12 PM
off on a tangent, i have no idea why people bother buying any head raquets besides prestiges, radicals, and in some cases instincts and heats. otherwise, the raquets are pretty normal/bad raquets. i have no idea why you have a fire, i personally think they are a piece of trash, and if you really like the LM radical i strongly suggest you trade for it. of course, like people above me have stated, you should make sure you REALLY like the raquet.

On the subject, what qualifications made Head racquets "pretty normal/bad raquets?"

abenguyen
11-14-2006, 06:43 PM
well i liked it the first time i used it during labor day weekend. but now it just doesn't seem the same as it did. maybe because of the lead. but i added lead because the racquet was way too light. im gonna play with the radical one more day tomorrw and depending on how it goes i will trade if the other person wants to trade. she likes my fire. she says her serves get it more and everything is better.

abenguyen
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
well i just traded today after a wonderful day of play with it. great groundstrokes especially on the bh (one-hand) side helping me out. volleys were great. serves were great. and o man the overheads i hit...

cys19
11-15-2006, 02:49 PM
well i just traded today after a wonderful day of play with it. great groundstrokes especially on the bh (one-hand) side helping me out. volleys were great. serves were great. and o man the overheads i hit...

Did you add lead? If so how much and where?

abenguyen
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
no lead yet. i havn't been able to go the store to buy some lead. idk for sure where i would add lead. any suggestions?