PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to POG LB

ionutzakis
11-14-2006, 07:00 AM
As a vivid user of POG LB, I want to pay homage to this wonderful racquet.

Please state how this racquet has improved your game, I'm talking serve, groundstrokes, the works...

It helped me:

- to improve my serve consistency. I dropped my double-faults to an all time low. You can really make adjustments on your second serve, it;s very easy to controll it (the racquet). Not to mention the monster kick serves.

- to improve my forehand. Hitting with the POG LB is like shotting the ball with a cannon. The control is outstanding, the spin, like no other racquet.

- to save energy. It is so easy to use, you can get to the ball much easier and much often due to the added lenght, saving energy.

- 2HB? easy, very easy.

- volleys and overheads? a bit dissapointing, but who needs them on clay :))?

Ripper
11-14-2006, 01:29 PM
As a vivid user of POG LB, I want to pay homage to this wonderful racquet.

Please state how this racquet has improved your game, I'm talking serve, groundstrokes, the works...

It helped me:

- to improve my serve consistency. I dropped my double-faults to an all time low. You can really make adjustments on your second serve, it;s very easy to controll it (the racquet). Not to mention the monster kick serves.

- to improve my forehand. Hitting with the POG LB is like shotting the ball with a cannon. The control is outstanding, the spin, like no other racquet.

- to save energy. It is so easy to use, you can get to the ball much easier and much often due to the added lenght, saving energy.

- 2HB? easy, very easy.

- volleys and overheads? a bit dissapointing, but who needs them on clay :))?

Overheads dissapointing? You just said serves were great. And isn't a smash like a serve? Just asking

BHud
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Absolutely! For my one-handed backhand, I cut the length down to 27-1/4" and put 1/2 oz. of lead under the bumper guard...nice! (see my comments in the "customer feedback" section).

nalbandian_fan
11-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Overheads dissapointing? You just said serves were great. And isn't a smash like a serve? Just asking

maybe because for a serve you get the toss the ball up and for an overhead the ball is coming at various heights and so maneuvreability is more important.