PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 Midsize

Azzurri
11-14-2006, 08:24 AM
I purchased a Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 Original head size 85 this past summer.
I used it for approx. 30-45 minutes in a practice session. I have been using the Ncode Tour 90 and the St. Vincent models. I wanted to try the China version of the PS 85 (the newer models). It hit well with solid feel, however, it has been sitting in my bag since June. I just got another racquet and don't have room for this one.

It looks like its never been hit. It has a tiny, very, very light surface scratch on the top head of the racquet. You really have to look to even see it. I would rate it 9.9/10. I paid $130 for the racquet, $15 for the string, and $5 to ship. So the total cost was $150. I purchased it from the 'bird, so I know its authentic.

The price I would like to sell this racquet for is $115. That will include shipping to the inland states only. I feel this is a very good/great price for the racquet. I notice some retaliers are out them an other sell these for
$125, $12 to ship. That does not inlcude the strings. If you were/are looking for a new PS 85, you will spend near $150. Or you can purchase from me for $115. I guarantee 100% your full purcahse price ($115) the racquet is exactly as I described it.

grip: 4 3/8
string: Head syn gut 17g

I have a couple of pics, so contact me or leave a message here.

l a p p a n o @ g m a i l . c o m

I accept PPal and money order

Azzurri
11-25-2006, 03:39 PM
item has been sold.