PDA

View Full Version : New forum! Anyone going to the Masters at the Royal Albert Hall this December?

s_andrean
11-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Thought this would be a good thread to start on.

I'm thinking about going to this again, i went last year for free in one of those boexes, thanks dunlop :D

it'd be cool to meet some TW people up there.

kissmyace
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
I've been going every year since about 99. Its the event of the year, give me that over Wimby anyday...but maybe not the French, i love Rolad Garos!!.

s_andrean
11-14-2006, 01:24 PM
I've been going every year since about 99. Its the event of the year, give me that over Wimby anyday...but maybe not the French, i love Rolad Garos!!.

lol, where d'you live?

us/uk?

kissmyace
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Uk, an hour south of the big smoke. Saw Mac play Pernfors last year, i never knew how much spin Mac is capable of putting on a ball, it was stunning...but not quite as stunning as the French!!! Going to Monti Carlo this year...i get to call them business trips!!

Elina
11-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I am actually visiting London during the Masters at the Royal Albert Hall. I'd love to go there even just for one session but I don't know if I can fit that to our schedule. :) And I don't know if you can buy the tickets on the same day anymore.

laurie
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I went there in 2004. I would to go this year. So I'll keep an eye on this thread.

s_andrean
11-15-2006, 12:28 PM
I went there in 2004. I would to go this year. So I'll keep an eye on this thread.

where u from?

i'm buying my tickets this weekend if i can't get in for free.

laurie
11-16-2006, 12:16 PM
where u from?

i'm buying my tickets this weekend if i can't get in for free.

I'm from London. Born in East London, live and work in South London. Been going to Wimbledon since 1995 but I've only been to the Masters at the Royal Albert Hall once, that was to see Becker v Krajicek and I loved it. But last year I wasn't so impressed with the line up so I didn't bother to go. I must admit I don't know the line up for this year either.

Let me know what matches are on and what tickets you get. I think I will definitely check it out this year.

Londonfields
11-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Got myself two tickets, paid £19 each. Think that's all right even if the lineup isn't that great. I mean people pay £10+ to see some crap film at Leicester Square for god's sake! :-)