PDA

View Full Version : PK Sponsorship

Dunlopkid
11-15-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, I got e-mailed back from PK. Know I need to tell them my ranking which isn't so great. However, I'm still going to e-mail it in. I guess my question is, do you think I have a chance with a small company like this? I've heard of a couple guys on here that weren't even ranked and they got a deal.

westy
11-15-2006, 01:03 PM
hey do you mind telling me what their email adress is?? also what kind of stuff did you put in you first email?

thanks

Dunlopkid
11-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Westy,

Do a search on this board for PK contact--you should get a couple e-mail addresses. In my e-mail I simply listed some of my accomplishments, my goals, and how I would strive to promote their brand. But mind you they haven't offered my anything definite yet.

slice bh compliment
11-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Pro Kennex used to be fairly liberal with their free lists back in the 80s. Basically just had to be ranked in your section as I recall. Sort of like Foot Joy back then.

Dunlopkid
11-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Pro Kennex used to be fairly liberal with their free lists back in the 80s. Basically just had to be ranked in your section as I recall. Sort of like Foot Joy back then.

That's great, slice bh compliment. I can only hope they are the same today.;)

eunjam
11-15-2006, 01:36 PM
you'll probably get the at cost deal. or the common $450 for 5 rackets, racket bag, some strings, some clothes.

you need to be top 10 in your division to get a full sponsorship......even with PK, which is not really a small company.

vantage is a small company. PK is a huge company.

but congratulations anyways and keep playing hard.

Dunlopkid
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Thanks eunjam. I wonder if they have a smaller deal than that. The size seems like one they'd offer a touring pro or college player. I wonder if they have a 2 or 3 racket package?