PDA

View Full Version : LM Instinct Tour xl mass distribution

Flexxed
11-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Is it me or does it seem like most of the mass is in the throat. I haven't tried it yet but I held my friends instinct in my hand and that's what it felt like. Am I imagining this? This is a racquet that I was interested in but I prefer racquets with a most of the weight in the head and handle. Sorry if this has been discussed before.

N4n45h1
11-15-2006, 04:19 PM
i agree with you
my instinct xl also seems to be weighted more towards the throat. it sort of feels like the head is just a really stiff light material and the throat bends slightly, giving it a flexyish feel sometimes. there is also plenty of weight in the handle though.

jackson vile
11-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Yes this is correct, remember that it is very simular to the new types of prestiges, This racket was made just for Gasquet. His previous was the Iprestige.

One thing to note also is that this racket has silacone in the very bottom part of the handle.

crism54
02-15-2007, 02:48 AM
but is it is true that it has of the silicone in the final part of the handle? this method does not seem a method much precise one, has taken the same one instinct(normal version) and only put of the weight in handle and in the oval maybe?
considering what you say on the mass, a much manageable raquet does not seem to me that has much mass in the heart.
if it has of the silicone in handle, this is removable?

hello

jackson vile
02-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes it is there for a fact, check for yourself, can you remove it? Sure why not.