PDA

View Full Version : New Racquet? Fischer M

federer_nadal
11-17-2006, 02:18 AM
I am currently hitting with my 2 POG mids and i love them, but as i am a junior i have trouble swinging them for many hours at a time. I am about 4.5 rating. I hit a semi-western forehand with a lot of topspin ( i mean a lot) and have a one handed backhand. On my backhand i often use my slice as a defensive shot and an offensive shot. Playing againt guys much older than myself i am often having to play the slice so it has evolved into somewhat of a weapon for me. I want a racquet with the same spin potential and feel of the POG but i want it a little lighter, a larger head and i want it to be a great serving stick and to also acentuate my weapons. I know many people on this board have great knowledge of racquets and the game in general so i am asking you if you could please give me some input.
If it helps i had a hyper pro staff 7.0 zone a while ago and it was a great racquet until it broke.
Also i like the stats on that fischer racquet. i cannot remember the name but i think baghdatis uses it.
Thanks in advance

Duzza
11-17-2006, 02:24 AM
I am currently hitting with my 2 POG mids and i love them, but as i am a junior i have trouble swinging them for many hours at a time. I am about 4.5 rating. I hit a semi-western forehand with a lot of topspin ( i mean a lot) and have a one handed backhand. On my backhand i often use my slice as a defensive shot and an offensive shot. Playing againt guys much older than myself i am often having to play the slice so it has evolved into somewhat of a weapon for me. I want a racquet with the same spin potential and feel of the POG but i want it a little lighter, a larger head and i want it to be a great serving stick and to also acentuate my weapons. I know many people on this board have great knowledge of racquets and the game in general so i am asking you if you could please give me some input.
If it helps i had a hyper pro staff 7.0 zone a while ago and it was a great racquet until it broke.
Also i like the stats on that fischer racquet. i cannot remember the name but i think baghdatis uses it.
Thanks in advance
Where in Australia do you play? I've never seen another POG user in Aus.

It's the M-Speed Pro or something, on TW it is. Feels very light for 12 oz.