PDA

View Full Version : 2 Head Classic Prestige Tour 660

burosky
11-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Up for sale are 2 Head Classic Prestige Tour 660. Here is the tenniswarehouse link for info on this racket. http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCHEAD-HC.html

Both rackets are used but looks like new. Aside from the original leather grips on both, that either need new overgrips or replacement grip, the frame and grommet has no scratches. Both are currently strung but don't know the tension. Probably need to be re-strung anyway. Both are 4 1/4 grip. If this is too small for you, it could easily adjusted for a bigger grip by getting those grip sleeves. Sorry, no covers. If not for the grip, I would say this is practically brand new! Send me e-mail if interested. Price is negotiable.

*******SOLD******

Thanks to all who responded!

t-swede
11-19-2006, 01:10 PM
is this the ones with suspension grips handles , whats your asking price ? email me at brankoofcourse@yahoo.com

t-swede
11-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Up for sale are 2 Head Classic Prestige Tour 660. Here is the tenniswarehouse link for info on this racket. http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCHEAD-HC.html

Both rackets are used but looks like new. Aside from the original leather grips on both, that either need new overgrips or replacement grip, the frame and grommet has no scratches. Both are currently strung but don't know the tension. Probably need to be re-strung anyway. Both are 4 1/4 grip. If this is too small for you, it could easily adjusted for a bigger grip by getting those grip sleeves. Sorry, no covers. If not for the grip, I would say this is practically brand new! Send me e-mail if interested. Price is negotiable.im interested brankoofcourse@yahoo.com

t-swede
11-19-2006, 05:08 PM
im interested whats the price maybe a trade i have two new liquidmetal instinct tours xl ! brankoofcourse@yahoo.com

icorp
11-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Your email is turned off. Can you send me pics to go.albert@hotmailcom. Thanks!

burosky
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
If interested in the rackets, please send me e-mail directly at burosky@pacbell.net. I will try to get pics tonight so I can forward them to anyone interested. I really would like to get $120 for both (I will pay for the shipping). After you see the pics I'm pretty confident you will find the price very reasonable. Sorry, I will only sell both at the same time.

burosky
11-21-2006, 10:36 PM
I have had quite a few inquiries on these rackets. Some have offered more than the $120 for both. Dont know much about the history of this racket. That's why I'm not sure. But I guess these two are the original release rackets since they have the leather grips. The ones available here at Tenniswarehouse have the synthetic grips. If you are still interested, send me an e-mail at burosky@pacbell.net. I will send you pics of the rackets then you can send me back your best offer. I'll be giving this another week. By 11/29 I will definitely sell it to whoever makes the best offer. Once again, I will pay for the shipping. By the way, I will also only accept Paypal. It is for both of our protection.

burosky
12-04-2006, 07:54 PM
I thought I had an offer but apparently not. The rackets are still available. Will sell for $60 each or best offer or trade for a Head Pro tour 280, P/K Redondo or Heritage or Bagdhatis' racket. I forgot what it was. Will trade one for one. Please let me know if interested. I have pics I can mail. Both rackets are I would say "Brand Used". Meaning both are almost brand new. I would say about 9.75 out of 10. No scratches or crack on the frame. Both made in Austria with original leather grips.

jmverdugo
12-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi, Could you send me some pictures to jmverdugoa@gmail.com ?

thanks,

jv