PDA

View Full Version : When is the Wilson K-factor rackets coming out????

zeneil
11-18-2006, 09:32 PM
well, when are they gonna be for sale??

SFrazeur
11-18-2006, 09:39 PM
well, when are they gonna be for sale??

Some time after January, companies like to bring out racquet lines around tournaments; the next big one is the Australian Open.

zeneil
11-18-2006, 09:40 PM
oh ok... thanks...

AndrewD
11-19-2006, 12:52 AM
We had a demo-day at our club this afternoon and, when I was looking at the nCode 90, the Wilson rep said that there would be a new racquet similar to it on display at the 2007 Aus Open. I took that to be the K-factor Actually, he said Federer would be using a new racquet but I didn't think that was worth paying attention to LOL. The funny thing is that, thanks to this message board, I knew more about the racquet than he did.

Duzza
11-19-2006, 03:26 AM
Haha, good story Andrew. I was at the AO this year, and at the Head store, I looked at the FXP Prestige's and the salesman came up to me saying like "yeah, thats the racquet Safin and Phillipoussis will use". I then laughed and said "well not really, because they still use the Prestige Classic". Lemme tell you, he wasn't too happy about me saying that :p

Robbie_1988
11-19-2006, 03:35 AM
OOOOOH SNAP! Ha! How many of his customers hear you say that? I can imagine why he wouldn't be happy. Bad for his business.

But they deserve it. Cheap marketing and consumer deception.