PDA

View Full Version : Where can I demo Racquets

bleno567
11-19-2006, 07:03 AM
I know that TW offers a demo program, but pretty much all of the good racquets already have a month long waiting list. I demo alot of racquets from TW and have never been disappointed with their service. I just need to demo some of those new technifibres and they are NEVER in. Does anyone know any other demo programs offered through the internet, pro shops, etc. Do companie s offer thier own demo programs. Like could i ask technifibre to let me demo some racquets?

vinnier6
11-19-2006, 07:45 AM
do you not have any tennis pro shops in your area...

bleno567
11-19-2006, 09:35 AM
none of the pro shops in my area carry technifibre that i know of

Kaptain Karl
11-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know any other demo programs offered through the internet, pro shops, etc. Do companie s offer thier own demo programs. Like could i ask technifibre to let me demo some racquets?

Please do not come on a forum paid for and supported by TW -- which charges you nothing as a member -- and solicit advice about their competitors. Really bad form....

- KK

josephhkim
11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Indeed,

the TW forums is not the best place to ask for OTHER places to demo.

Its just plain courtesy and a board policy.

Good luck.

chiru
11-19-2006, 11:30 AM
i dont think hes really hurting TW by demoing elsewhere and buyin the rackets at TW, i mean the program is free here, if anything hes saving them the hassle of sending him a free racket to play with (all he'd loose is shipping right?)

bleno567
11-19-2006, 02:20 PM
yeah for real. id still buy the racquet through tw. I have been a loyal TW customer for years. I have probably bought as much stuff from them as anyone on this forum. I see no problem at all at asking for another place where i can demo a racquet when tw is not able to provide for me. Demoing is a free program anyway. I am not taking money out of anyones pockets. As for asking about whether the racquet company offers a demo program, I have no idea how in the world you could object to that.

jcstennis
11-19-2006, 02:22 PM
none of the pro shops in my area carry technifibre that i know of

what area are you from...?

bleno567
11-19-2006, 02:42 PM
northern Virginia

nadafinga
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Have you tried Technifibre's "Dealer locator" on their website? I picked Fairfax as a general N. VA city & found few dealers w/in a 50 mile radius.