PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Asian and American nSix-One Tour 90

dacrymn
11-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Is there a big difference between these two? If so, what? If I go buy the US or Asian versions, and I go try out the other one, would I regret it alot? Why bother have the change? Does it feel different? Is one better for groundstrokes?

Thanks
________
vaporizer affiliate (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

jorel
11-19-2006, 01:41 PM
nothing... take the leather off the US and use a synth. grip and you will have have the asian version

ebtide
11-30-2006, 08:42 AM
nothing... take the leather off the US and use a synth. grip and you will have have the asian version

not true. i did this to my us version and just picked up my asian ncodes. the asian version is still much lighter and quicker.

BreakPoint
11-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Is there a big difference between these two? If so, what? If I go buy the US or Asian versions, and I go try out the other one, would I regret it alot? Why bother have the change? Does it feel different? Is one better for groundstrokes?

Thanks

Please do a search as lots has already been written here about the Asian version. This same question comes up every couple of weeks here.

In essence, they are the same racquet but the Asian version is just lighter, so it just depends if you prefer a lighter or a heavier racquet and which works better for your game and style of play.

BreakPoint
11-30-2006, 10:58 AM

But what if you like using a leather grip? :confused: