PDA

View Full Version : LM Radical Midplus vs LM Prestige Mid!

Jincuteguy
08-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Im kinda undecided whether to get the LM Radical Midplus or the LM Prestige Mid. I tried both of them and I thought the Radical was better than the Prestige. But I read a lot of guides and reviews and most ppl chose the Prestige over the RAdical, so could a pro or anyone who has lots of experiences in tennis tell me which one has more power , control, feel? thank you.

Jincuteguy
08-13-2004, 06:18 AM
anyone?

Stormwolf
08-13-2004, 06:39 AM
The racquet that is better for you might not be better for someone else. Since you demoed both of them, you should choose the one that you liked more. A side note: I have a LM Radical MP and I just can't stand the dense string pattern. If you're a topspin player, I recommend staying away from BOTH of these racquets. The pros that say they are using the LM racquets are using paintjobs anyways. Most are i.Prestiges or Prestige Classics. One of the better Head Racquets is the Premier Tour. Kuerten used to use it - actually when he was close to the peak of his game. It's a very solid racquet with a 16 mains string pattern. I recommend you try it, they can be had at bargain basement prices right now.

Just to get away from the tight string pattern, I bought a stack of Prince Graphite IIs (4 of them) :D

TwistServe
08-13-2004, 07:00 AM
theres been about 20 posts with the same topic title.. try lookin a few down.. theres one this week already.. thats prolly why no one responds

Flatspin
08-13-2004, 02:14 PM
The LM Radical Midplus is not a better racquet than the LM Mid but for you it might. Think about it ....... how many Pros do you see playing with the LM Radical Midplus? The LM mid's potential can only be realized by an accomplished player. The LM prestige may not be the racquet best suited for you. For alot of players the LM Radical Midplus may very well be the best choice. There is not a situation here that one is "better" than the other. There is no "best" racquet. Let me repeat .... there is no "best" racquet. What is the best racquet for one may not be the racquet for another. It depends on your abilities and personal preferences.

Jincuteguy
08-13-2004, 03:18 PM
im not asking which racket is the best here. Of course I know that there's no "best" racket. You think I dont know anything? i was just asking which one has what feature and so on, if u misunderstood my question, I think you should reorgranize your thinking.