PDA

View Full Version : laserfibre drop-weight machines

agfedsamp
11-22-2006, 10:02 AM
does anyone here have one..and what are your thoughts?

and..

does anyone here have a price list of the machines, and upgrades?

thanks

Court_Jester
11-22-2006, 10:29 AM
I suggest that you do a search. There was a thread exactly like yours a couple of months ago. There were also a few threads about the prices and upgrades last summer.

O2TourMS
11-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Call Tim @ LaserFibre.com
He will be happy to help you.
I really like mine LaserFibre, well made and simple.
You can see the photo @ photostringer.com

varuscelli
11-22-2006, 01:18 PM
does anyone here have one..and what are your thoughts?

and..

does anyone here have a price list of the machines, and upgrades?

thanks

This thread might help a bit.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=101929

agfedsamp
11-22-2006, 03:05 PM
for those who have the tt version...does the sensory tension jaw system thing actually do anything?

does it make stringing that much easier?

diredesire
11-23-2006, 01:02 AM
I've made various posts on the MS200TT, as well, if it makes it any easier to search. The sensory jaw does speed the process up, but probably not by much. I imagine once you get adjusted to the machine, it'll shave off 2-5 minutes max off a string job. This is a considerable amount of time when you're under the half hour zone, though. But to each his own.

The difference, by the way, is that with the sensory jaw system, the weight is already at the top of it's range, and you just lift the jaw slightly and it drops. This is versus having the weight rest/lie at the bottom of it's range, and having to pump it the full way up, and then let it drop after that.

whomprat
11-23-2006, 04:59 AM
The lock that keeps the arm in the upright position is a huge help. I enjoy using the machine much more with the sensory system.

Whomp