PDA

View Full Version : Any Juniors in Northern Jersey?

BumperJeep
11-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Anybody know anything about Tournys or Leagues in the Bergen County area for Juniors? I'm 16, 4.0

looseswing
11-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Check the middle states thread.

goblake14
11-23-2006, 03:44 AM
I'm in southern new york...bordering bergen but the outdoor season is abruptly coming to a close for me.

tennisnj
11-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Check the middle states thread.

The Middle States are from approximately Trenton south. The area he's asking about is part of the Eastern section.

BumperJeep, if you're willing to travel to Jersey City Hudson County, I know there's a travelling indoor league based out of Lincoln Park & St. Peter's College. Other than that, Bergen County is devoid of junior leagues.

I play outdoors year round, as long as there isn't snow on the ground.

looseswing
11-24-2006, 09:10 AM
The Middle States are from approximately Trenton south. The area he's asking about is part of the Eastern section.

Woops, my bad.

EuroMagnum
11-24-2006, 01:01 PM
I live in Oakland in Bergen County. I don't know of any tournaments this time of year, but I play every week at Maywood Tennis Club. I'm also 16, probably strong 3.5.

Jr.
12-01-2006, 03:05 PM
i live in paramus, bergan county. i don't know any tournaments right now though. i just play at washington township place. im 15 and 3.0. i know i suck but i have been playing less than a year damnit.

legendaryprodigy23
03-11-2007, 08:41 AM

BumperJeep, if you're willing to travel to Jersey City Hudson County, I know there's a travelling indoor league based out of Lincoln Park & St. Peter's College. Other than that, Bergen County is devoid of junior leagues.

I play outdoors year round, as long as there isn't snow on the ground.

i play in that league I play LPTA