View Full Version : Help me find some overgrip

08-13-2004, 09:50 AM
The only grip that I have ever tried is Wilson Cusion-Air Super Tack which I liked a lot. Other than that I want to try Wilson Pro White Overgrip and Tournagrip.

Are these good choices?


08-13-2004, 09:52 AM

08-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Is it true that Cusion-Air Super Tack isn't very durable? The feedback says that is wears down in a single set.


08-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Most Overgrips won't last much longer than a set anyway.

08-16-2004, 03:54 PM
wilson pro overgrip and tournagrip are both good choices, i'd also add in yonex super grap.

08-16-2004, 05:32 PM
I use to play with tournagrip and it's a pretty good overgrip. I recently just switched over to the yonex super grap and it's an even better overgrip. I like the fact that the super grap is pretty tacky. So if you want a good tacky overgrip, go with the wilson pro over grip or the yonex super grap. Tournagrip isn't as tacky as the other two.

Kid A
08-16-2004, 08:04 PM
I mostly use Wilson Pro (switched awhile back from tourna) but on my racqet now is Dunlop Hydramax Absorb and I actually really like it. Anyone elese ever tried the hyrdamax absorb on here? I got some free from a tennis clinic I went to but have never seen it to buy...

08-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Kid A,

If you really like the Dunlop overgrip, I know a place where you can buy it at. E-mail me at tennisboy87@hotmail.com.