PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else thinks Obata Saori is hot?

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 12:57 PM
She is a left-handed pro tennis player who just retired at 28. I personally thinks she is the hottest female tennis player ever.

mctennis
11-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Let's see her pic.

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 01:10 PM
Don't know how to post pic on message board.

BTW, she is the kind of player that either you know her or you don't.

mctennis
11-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Post a link to her pic.

Koaske
11-25-2006, 01:22 PM
http://saori-obata.moonfruit.com/

I did some searching and found this website. I personally don't think she's really hot. I'd describe her more as a cute rather than hot :P She's got a nice smile too.

FedFan_2007
11-25-2006, 01:31 PM
She's cute, but not hot. I'd have her as a GF though.

mctennis
11-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Yes, she is definately cute. I like tht she is left-handed too. That makes her definately hot material.

FedFan_2007
11-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Hmmm LH, RH, what's the diff as far as sex appeal goes? Now a 1-H backhand is sexy.

Feņa14
11-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Hmm, maybe my standards are bit too high :(

Not my cup of tea.

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 01:54 PM
She's cute, but not hot. I'd have her as a GF though.

I am sure she loves you rong time too.

slice bh compliment
11-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Now I know what Golden Retriever means.

Chang
11-25-2006, 02:03 PM
I think she's better looking than sharpova, that's for sure.

tennisfreak
11-25-2006, 02:04 PM
I am sure she loves you rong time too.

Going through an asian-fetish phase... perhaps?

Forehand Forever
11-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Uhh, no sorry. Not hot.

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Now I know what Golden Retriever means.

What I mean? Even I don't know what I mean.

sypl
11-25-2006, 02:25 PM
She's alright, but I dunno about haaaaaaawt.

But she looks good here
http://www.yonex.co.jp/img/player/tennis/2005/obata.jpg

And what is it with Japanese female tennis players and retiring early? Kimiko Date retired at 26 and Naoko Sawamatsu quit at 25. Musta found some hella rich husbands...

krprunitennis2
11-25-2006, 02:25 PM
^_^ I agree. She looks cute, but I hope that she goes back to tennis again.... I wanna see her playing.

krprunitennis2
11-25-2006, 02:27 PM
aaah, here we go ::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9bbA52eLY

I have no idea where the ball is... XD

prostaff18
11-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Not hot.....

Frodo Baggins
11-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Whats Hot?? An Whats Cute?? Could you please explain please this Defintion of Hot an cute?? >what makes a girl Hot in your Opinion?? An Cute in Another?? (Don't lie Either)!!!:)

tennisfreak
11-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Whats Hot?? An Whats Cute?? Could you please explain please this Defintion of Hot an cute?? >what makes a girl Hot in your Opinion?? An Cute in Another?? (Don't lie Either)!!!:)

Hot is what you might see on the runway. Or on the cover of playboy. There is an implied air of unattainability.

Cute is your next door neighbor. That girl that sits close enough to you in english class so that you can't really concentrate. Someone you may have a fighting chance of scoring with. In other words, a real person.

I for one, prefer cute to hot.

Rafa's best friend
11-25-2006, 03:44 PM
She is Very Nice, How much ?????????????????////..........................

tennisfreak
11-25-2006, 03:46 PM

Umm, I don't think she is for sale dude. You may want to inquire through her web site.

Grimjack
11-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Umm, I don't think she is for sale dude.

You must be young. They're all for sale.

the1337azn
11-25-2006, 04:00 PM
The thing with asian babes, are that no matter how hot yours is, there will always be a hotter one.

:D

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 04:10 PM
I guess I can kiss my thread goodbye. Well, before they delete it, whats wrong with you people? It is sad, just sad.

Rafa's best friend
11-25-2006, 04:17 PM
I guess I can kiss my thread goodbye. Well, before they delete it, whats wrong with you people? It is sad, just sad.

Don't worry about my quote, I was just quoteing the Movie "BORAT"........:)

sypl
11-25-2006, 04:18 PM

http://www.martinirepublic.com/wp-content/images/borat.jpg

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Don't worry about my quote, I was just quoteing the Movie "BORAT"........:)

Ok, so you can say anything just as long as it is a "quote"?

Rafa's best friend
11-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Ok, so you can say anything just as long as it is a "quote"?

BORAT actually said this to a welll known anker Woman on CNN LIVE, and they were all cracking up and thought it was really funny//////////:D

Golden Retriever
11-25-2006, 04:29 PM
When Chris Rock uses the................... oh forget it.

Frodo Baggins
11-25-2006, 04:50 PM
kiss this thread good bye.:(

tennisfreak
11-25-2006, 04:52 PM
The thing with asian babes, are that no matter how hot yours is, there will always be a hotter one.

The thing with dumb comments is, no matter how dumb yours is, there will always be a dumber one.

Roforot
11-25-2006, 05:41 PM
I like the left-handed too, but she'd be hotter if she had a one handed BH.

slice bh compliment
11-25-2006, 07:41 PM
What I mean? Even I don't know what I mean.

I meant that I understand what Golden Retriever, the screen name means.

Rafa's best friend
11-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Do you have any pics of her in a String Bikini??????

goober
11-25-2006, 09:53 PM
She is a left-handed pro tennis player who just retired at 28. I personally thinks she is the hottest female tennis player ever.

hottest ever? If you are comparing her only to other tennis players I guess she would be above average, but to nontennis playing asian females average in looks at best.

Ronaldo
11-26-2006, 09:07 AM
BORAT actually said this to a welll known anker Woman on CNN LIVE, and they were all cracking up and thought it was really funny//////////:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkQzT7ITttk

1st read your thread thought the quote was from The Blues Brothers. IMHO, Kimiko Date is hotter.

Voltron
11-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Meh...kinda I guess.

Rafa's best friend
11-26-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkQzT7ITttk

1st read your thread thought the quote was from The Blues Brothers. IMHO, Kimiko Date is hotter.

I have to see them naked first before i could compare

Ronaldo
11-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I have to see them naked first before i could compare

Covered in mud?

mctennis
11-26-2006, 10:47 AM
I like the left-handed too, but she'd be hotter if she had a one handed BH.

I definately agree.

thejerk
11-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Not hot. Maybe cute, but not very. Where did her butt go? Hot is a girl you want to tear apart. Cute is a girl you want to be gentle with.

Rafa's best friend
11-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Did you guys see the latest episodes from the show "Heroes", they have a Asian dude getting it on with a Hot blonde chick, Now i am all for this type of thing since we are getting more and more progressive toward interracial dating but if you are going to have a Asian dude with a Hot blonde, please use a good looking dude like Bruce Lee, this dude is a Fat Nerd boy, it doesn't look very good on TV..........

Golden Retriever
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Did you guys see the latest episodes from the show "Heroes", they have a Asian dude getting it on with a Hot blonde chick, Now i am all for this type of thing since we are getting more and more progressive toward interracial dating but if you are going to have a Asian dude with a Hot blonde, please use a good looking dude like Bruce Lee, this dude is a Fat Nerd boy, it doesn't look very good on TV..........

Bruce Lee is only 5ft6 and he is also dead.

goober
11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the update.

Chang
11-26-2006, 11:43 PM

Yes, he's 5ft 6 but he packs more power than any tennis player and he's heck faster too.

haerdalis
11-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah but the dude on heroes can bend spacetime. That goes beyond looks I believe.

Zets147
11-27-2006, 07:39 AM

The good ones are well-bred/rich that are already taken while the ugly ones... are the smart ones who get scholarship/ have some money to study in the US...
I have never seen a HOT asian girl in the USA.... EVER ( I have been here for 9 years).

Only in the Thai Soap Operas.... *sobs*

Golden Retriever
11-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Please don't tell me this thread is becoming another one of those "Asian guys can't get white girls" fiesta.

BiGGieStuFF
11-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Hmm...some reason the 3rd set of pics looks like slightly different. Maybe when she was younger but appears she's got a bit more meat which makes her look better.

Not hot by any means, but I doubt she cares for my opinion when she kills so bad like a turkey on thanksgiving running for it's life.

Visual for those who need it.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/erleigh868/turkey_running_scared_lg_wht.gif

BiGGieStuFF
11-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Only in the Thai Soap Operas.... *sobs*

NEWSFLASH: They're not women ;)

BiGGieStuFF
11-27-2006, 11:57 AM

Why do you have to make fun of Zhan like that? Trust me I bet you he could get more @ss than you could ever dream of. Stardom goes a long way ;)

sypl
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Please don't tell me this thread is becoming another one of those "Asian guys can't get white girls" fiesta.

http://www.bitterasianmen.com/

Funny ****.

Zets147
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
NEWSFLASH: They're not women ;)

Yea, thx. you made me remember how ugly that ugly, but famous transvestite look... thx a lot buddy:(

Golden Retriever
11-28-2006, 05:44 AM

Funny ****.

It was funny I couldn'y stop crying.

Rafa's best friend
11-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Why do you have to make fun of Zhan like that? Trust me I bet you he could get more @ss than you could ever dream of. Stardom goes a long way ;)

I just didn't understand why they cast a fat nerd boy for a star Asian superhero type of character while they cast other guys in the show who were all model looking types. They could have easily found a good looking Asian Dude Actor for the show, there are plenty in Holliwood...........:p

Rafa's best friend
11-28-2006, 06:00 AM

Funny ****.

He is a idiot whoever it was that wrote that, i have seen more and more Asian dudes with white chick in the clubs lately, although i thought they were better looking than that dude in Heroes. It will be much more accepted thing if and when Media casts more Asian dudes with white chicks in the TV shows and movies, so i think it is more of Media's fault.........:grin:

Golden Retriever
11-28-2006, 06:32 AM
He is a idiot whoever it was that wrote that, i have seen more and more Asian dudes with white chick in the clubs lately, although i thought they were better looking than that dude in Heroes. It will be much more accepted thing if and when Media casts more Asian dudes with white chicks in the TV shows and movies, so i think it is more of Media's fault.........:grin:

How much are those chicks?

fresnel
11-28-2006, 07:39 AM
I just didn't understand why they cast a fat nerd boy for a star Asian superhero type of character while they cast other guys in the show who were all model looking types. They could have easily found a good looking Asian Dude Actor for the show, there are plenty in Holliwood...........:p

i haven't seen the show but if it's masi oka, apparently the guy was on the cover of time as a featured asian whiz kid, his iq is supposedly 180+, this dude is even smarter than federer and twice as smart as rafa

slice bh compliment
11-28-2006, 12:25 PM

That was funny on at least two levels: Zhan....and the whole Zhan vs Rafa's Best Friend dynamic. We need to interview Rafa himself about this.

crazylevity
11-29-2006, 05:07 AM
For the hottest/cutest tennis playing Asian chick, Aya Ueto has no peer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YaGhYhQEoU

hehheh, no doubt it's a drama, but no one said she must be a pro. =)

goober
11-29-2006, 05:25 AM

That had to be the corniest thing I have ever seen.

BiGGieStuFF
11-29-2006, 05:45 AM

I stopped it in the 1st 10 seconds.

BiGGieStuFF
11-29-2006, 05:47 AM
i haven't seen the show but if it's masi oka, apparently the guy was on the cover of time as a featured asian whiz kid, his iq is supposedly 180+, this dude is even smarter than federer and a million times as smart as rafa's best friend

FIXED IT FOR YOU

Golden Retriever
11-29-2006, 08:33 AM

I always thought Oka had a 2handed backhand.............

Ripper
11-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Cute, yes. Hot, no. You need things like culo and tetas for hotness. Maybe, she can get some implants, now that she's retired, and I'll re-consider.

Zets147
11-29-2006, 01:48 PM
In the last ep, I thought she was very cute (in the hawt red outfit ho yea). Yes, I watched the whole series before lol

Golden Retriever
11-29-2006, 05:29 PM
In the last ep, I thought she was very cute (in the hawt red outfit ho yea). Yes, I watched the whole series before lol

Did she win Anna Sharapova at the US Open final?

SFrazeur
11-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Is she attractive in the general sense? Yes. Do I personally find her attractive? No.

Zets147
11-30-2006, 08:09 AM

Actually, I don't remember. I don't think they showed the results.

slice bh compliment
11-30-2006, 09:33 AM

Anna Sharapova? Hahhaaaa, yeah, I like it, especially if you add a few pounds to certain areas.

And when one does win Anna Sharapova;) at the US Open final, does one get to take Anna Sharapova home or do they just give you a replica like they do with the trophies?

jeffreyfranz
11-30-2006, 08:39 PM

:grin: pretty hot

Rafa's best friend
11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
FIXED IT FOR YOU

Thank you for the compliment..........:D

slice bh compliment
11-30-2006, 09:11 PM

Wow. Nice, but how come they all have wavy auburn hair?

slice bh compliment
11-30-2006, 09:12 PM

That clip was so life-like! Was it anime or just CGI? [kidding]

Well, I bet Patrick Cash was the technical consultant. He's been getting lots of gigs like that since Wimbledon. (and I do not mean WImbledon 1987)

crazylevity
12-01-2006, 01:31 AM

Well personally I thought the one with the short straight hair was cute. They dye their hair, perhaps? *shrug* Japs, too funky...:D

sypl
12-01-2006, 07:06 AM

It's the fashion. Nobody in Japan has black hair anymore. So passe! Look at their football team: brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, blue hair - hardly ever any black though!

Gundam
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM

In my opinion, Maria Kirilenko is cute. Gaby Sabatini was hot except her John Wayne walk.

Roforot
12-06-2006, 07:15 AM

Wow. I want to quit my job and move to Japan to be a Tennis coach.

Golden Retriever
12-06-2006, 08:07 AM

The coach died in the end. All good coaches die young in Japan.

PimpMyGame
12-06-2006, 10:30 AM

Holy cats, some weird **** there.

That's eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Roforot
12-06-2006, 07:49 PM
The coach died in the end. All good coaches die young in Japan.

Bloody hell mate, did you ever hear of spoiler! How can I watch the next 6 episodes knowing the Coach's going to kick it :) Although it does explain the drinking and smoking. I love his one liners and delivery.

goober
12-06-2006, 09:24 PM
If you did-
You aren't going to get hot Japanese teenage girls as your students. Most likely middle aged moms.

Roforot
12-07-2006, 09:07 AM
If you did-
You aren't going to get hot Japanese teenage girls as your students. Most likely middle aged moms.

LOL, are you saying that coaching tennis in Japan isn't very different from here? Anyway, for such an overdramatic show, it does have its charm, and I do like that they question and answer things like why they play tennis and why they're afraid of plateauing or disappointing others.

Roforot
12-07-2006, 09:10 AM
double double post.

dozu
12-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Yes, she is definately cute. I like tht she is left-handed too. That makes her definately hot material.

you know what, I have a little bit of leftie fetish also.... I guess subconsciously lefthandedness is related to words like 'wicked' 'wild' etc..... and that was part of the reason I found PATTY SCHNYDER to be hot also..

check out her bio photo on the WTA tour page:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/players/playerprofiles/PlayerBio.asp?PlayerID=190519

West Coast Ace
12-31-2006, 12:04 PM
And what is it with Japanese female tennis players and retiring early? Kimiko Date retired at 26 and Naoko Sawamatsu quit at 25. Musta found some hella rich husbands...In Japan they have the concept of 'Christmas Cake' - after the 25th, who would want it? So the women are under pressure to get married by that age. This is lessening somewhat but still exists.

Kimiko married a former F1 driver and lives in Monaco (at least part of the year). What a lucky dude - got to drive superfast cars and then marries a hot girl - who can hit a tennis ball!

sypl, thanks for the link the the bitter site - it's awesome.

Tons of cute women in Tokyo - they can make a basic outfit like jeans, a t-shirt, and high heels look very good. The bad thing, for you guys getting ready to pack your bags, is most are not going to date outside of their race in Japan. Maybe the ones who live near the military bases but in Tokyo, unless you look like (or are) Brad Pitt, you'll get a whole lot of nothing. They're so retentive over there most of the 'pro shops' won't even allow foreigners in.

Whoever mentioned the 'Asian Fetish' - don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Here in LA, Korean girls are very prevalent. But I don't discriminate against Chinese girls either. And I usually fall in love with a few of the stewardesses (oh, Fee's going to mad at me for not saying FA's!) on my Cathay Pacific flights.

10sfreak
12-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Nope. Not hot. Not even cute. Sorry!

sypl
01-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Two things that **** me off:
1. Bitter Asian Men. Lotsa Asian men out there. Are they all bitter? No. So why are the bitter ones bitter? Cos they can't get girls. Work on your game fellas. Asian girls aren't not going out with you cos you're Asian. It's because you're boring.
2. Guys with Yellow Fever. Seems to me that it's mostly a certain type of guy who gets The Fever, and it ain't a good type. Weirdos, videogame nerds, manga fans, pussies scared of women daring to call them on their ********... you know the type. I don't give a hoot if an Asian girl goes out with a non-Asian, but in solidarity with my sistas, they better be good men. Unfortunately most of the time they're not. Then again, a lot of Asian women aren't so good either. But that's a whoooooooole 'nother topic...

SFrazeur
01-01-2007, 01:36 PM

I have never seen that site. I do not know if it is terrible or terribly funny.

"a white girl looking for an Asian guy is about as likely as Kim Jong-Il and George Dubya Bush making out on the beach. Though far less disgusting."

slice bh compliment
01-01-2007, 04:02 PM
1. Bitter Asian Men. Lotsa Asian men out there. Are they all bitter? No. So why are the bitter ones bitter? Cos they can't get girls. Work on your game fellas. Asian girls aren't not going out with you cos you're Asian. It's because you're boring.
2. Guys with Yellow Fever. Seems to me that it's mostly a certain type of guy who gets The Fever, and it ain't a good type. Weirdos, videogame nerds, manga fans, pussies scared of women daring to call them on their ********... you know the type. I don't give a hoot if an Asian girl goes out with a non-Asian, but in solidarity with my sistas, they better be good men. Unfortunately most of the time they're not. Then again, a lot of Asian women aren't so good either. But that's a whoooooooole 'nother topic...

Wow.
Tell us more.

thejerk
01-01-2007, 05:19 PM
I like girls with big butts. I guess that leaves out alota asians, aye?

Sagittar
01-01-2007, 05:25 PM
she's not that hot at all ..

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 12:37 AM

You are an idiot!

My wife is Japanese, I have all my hair, I have a stable job, I have a ps2 that has been played a whole once since I bought it. I don't own a manga book, and I hate guys who stand in the convenience stores here reading them. My 4 y.o old thinks I am a pretty cool dad, I am not scared of women as I am related to a couple of tough ones, and my wife has no problem saying what she thinks when she wants to either, believe me!!..

I dont know who you are, or what ethnicity you are. But simply put.. You are an idiot!

sypl
01-05-2007, 04:39 AM
You are an idiot!

My wife is Japanese, I have all my hair, I have a stable job, I have a ps2 that has been played a whole once since I bought it. I don't own a manga book, and I hate guys who stand in the convenience stores here reading them. My 4 y.o old thinks I am a pretty cool dad, I am not scared of women as I am related to a couple of tough ones, and my wife has no problem saying what she thinks when she wants to either, believe me!!..

I dont know who you are, or what ethnicity you are. But simply put.. You are an idiot!

I didn't say YOU were one of those guys! Did you not notice the qualifying "most"? C'mon, seems you've been in Japan long enough. Don't play dumb, you know the type I'm talking about...

And lol what the hell does hair have to do with it?

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Its the fact that you opened your mouth at all that has upset me!.. Of course you didnt mean ME. But you were generalising, and that is the worste part!

I am a white guy, and after 5 years of living in Japan, I now know what it is like to be a minority, and treated as second rate citizen. And it aint real nice. And in saying that, my eyes have been opened up to all forms of racism...

So to then be generalised as a weirdo that has a "yellow" fetish not only annoyes me, but just makes me feel even sader for people like you!..

My daughter is half Japanese and a product of my so called weird fetish "yellow" fever" as you put it. So what am I to say to her when she has to read posts like yours? Explain that her dad has a sickness because he fell in love with her Japanese mother?

I am a big boy, and I have a pretty thick skin, and so normally your comments wouldnt bother me.. But I will say one thing. And that is, I just hope in future. You think before you speak!

sypl
01-05-2007, 05:17 AM
I am a big boy, and I have a pretty thick skin, and so normally your comments wouldnt bother me.. But I will say one thing. And that is, I just hope in future. You think before you speak!

And I pray that. Living in Japan, has not. Robbed you of your. Grammatical skills.

Soooorry, cheap shot. Couldn't resist :p

Quick question: does your daughter's birth certificate have your name on it? And were you able to get Japanese citizenship?

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 05:41 AM
Well if you need to take cheap shots, then fill yer boots..

Yes my daughter has my name, and no I wont become a Japanese citizen..

She is 4 years old and has already been called a "gaijin" (outsider) by a kid in her class.. Obviously the kid doesnt know better, but there is only one place she could have learned it, and that is from her parents.. As far as I am concerned, my kid is just another Japanese kid going to school.. So why do the Japanese parents treat her differently, and refer to her as being different to the others?

I dont think I need to protect her from it, as I think it will make her a stronger kid, but for me, I certainly dont need to enjoy a forum such as this, and then have to confront ill informed people here aswell..

Anyway, enough said..

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 05:43 AM
Anyway.. Obata-san is a hottie!

arnz
01-05-2007, 05:46 AM
You are an idiot!I dont know who you are, or what ethnicity you are. But simply put.. You are an idiot!

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment :)

West Coast Ace
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Its the fact that you opened your mouth at all that has upset me!.. Of course you didnt mean ME. But you were generalising, and that is the worste part!

I am a white guy, and after 5 years of living in Japan, I now know what it is like to be a minority, and treated as second rate citizen. And it aint real nice. And in saying that, my eyes have been opened up to all forms of racism...

So to then be generalised as a weirdo that has a "yellow" fetish not only annoyes me, but just makes me feel even sader for people like you!..

My daughter is half Japanese and a product of my so called weird fetish "yellow" fever" as you put it. So what am I to say to her when she has to read posts like yours? Explain that her dad has a sickness because he fell in love with her Japanese mother?

I am a big boy, and I have a pretty thick skin, and so normally your comments wouldnt bother me.. But I will say one thing. And that is, I just hope in future. You think before you speak!Dude, if you let things on an anonymous website get you that bent, you definitely don't have thick skin!

Japan is worse than the US on racism. By far.

Tell your daughter that individuals have their right to an opinion.

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I am not upset in the fact that I took offence to it personally.. As I said, I dont hide my daughter from it, but I explain everything to her openly, and I think it will make her a stronger kid..

I was upset in the fact that it was an idiot comment to make, and so why I used the word idiot, and not racist or bigget ect... There was no need for it, and it came across as kinda childish..

When family talks around my wife, my wife can see that when relating to a Japanese person, they begin but pause before they say the word Jap. Infact they dont even know that they are saying it, because it has been ingrained in us through movies and grandfathers ect.. But my wife says to my family and friends if she see's them do it, that she is a Jap, and isnt offended by it..

Her way of thinking is that to her it is no more worse than calling an Australian (as I am) an Aussie!..

Maybe I was a little grumpy in my reply, and I probably shouldnt have reacted to it the way I did.. As for me, you can call me what ever you want!.. Just dont call me late for dinner....;)

TokyopunK
01-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Man so many eros on these boards......

VikingSamurai
01-05-2007, 09:42 PM
I actually kinda feel bad that I took this thread off the intended topic.. Sorry for that. My appologies..

Chris

Golden Retriever
01-07-2007, 01:18 AM

You are saying Japanese are racists and yet your wife is a Japanese who married a white guy (and that is so rare, yeah right!) So how does it work? How would a racist marry someone outside of his/her race? I really don't get it!!

Maybe they treat you differently because you, afterall, do have a different cultural and language background. Maybe they are afraid to talk to you because of the language barrier but that doesn't make them racists. Maybe you are just an oversensitive b!!!!!

VikingSamurai
01-07-2007, 01:53 AM
I had a big explenation all written..But with the way you made your last comment. I simply couldnt be bothered answering.. I dont think you would get it anyways.. Just come and live here for a while...:D

But, not all things about Japan is bad.. I have had alot of fun, and seen some pretty cool things. Made alot of great friends..

Roforot
01-07-2007, 05:53 AM
You are saying Japanese are racists and yet your wife is a Japanese who married a white guy (and that is so rare, yeah right!) So how does it work? How would a racist marry someone outside of his/her race? I really don't get it!!

Maybe they treat you differently because you, afterall, do have a different cultural and language background. Maybe they are afraid to talk to you because of the language barrier but that doesn't make them racists. Maybe you are just an oversensitive b!!!!!

Well in this country there are black guys who date or marry white women. Would you then argue that black guys don't face racism in the USA?

Golden Retriever
01-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Well in this country there are black guys who date or marry white women. Would you then argue that black guys don't face racism in the USA?

No, they don't, at least not the overwhelming kind that he was talking about.

West Coast Ace
01-07-2007, 10:20 AM
No, they don't, at least not the overwhelming kind that he was talking about.Amen. As I said much earlier in this thread, the Japanese are so bad they won't even allow Caucasians into their 'houses of ill repute'. Japanese truly think they are the chosen race on the planet.

The racism in the US is overblown (by Democrats to keep blacks voting for them) and an excuse used by blacks when they screw up. Most whites are too busy enjoying their lives to 'hold anyone down'. Blacks are their own worst enemy - as the shooting of the Denver Bronco illustrates - they are much more likely than any other group of people to use lethal violence to resolve petty disputes. They also still have a problem with getting education - think it's 'acting white'. Blacks in the US, if they were to be their own country, would be the 12th most prosperous on the planet! Not exactly being denied opportunity.

And Obata is still attractive.

Golden Retriever
01-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Amen. As I said much earlier in this thread, the Japanese are so bad they won't even allow Caucasians into their 'houses of ill repute'. Japanese truly think they are the chosen race on the planet.

The Germans, not the Japanese, thought that way.

West Coast Ace
01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
The Germans, not the Japanese, thought that way.Them too. The Japanese still think it.

VikingSamurai
01-07-2007, 04:39 PM
No, they don't, at least not the overwhelming kind that he was talking about.

Golden Retriever. What was the overwhelming thing that I was talking about?.. You lost me on that one..

As for racism, I have black friends here, but we have both not been allowed to enter an "onsen" hot bath, not because of our colour (me white, he black) but because we were not Japanese. And thats not the first time.

When my family came to visit. They wouldnt allow my mother and father in. Because my dad had tatoos. They kinda got this idea that a 55y.o, that couldnt speak Japanese and only here for 2 weeks holiday, would some how bring in the Yakuza (mafia) element with him.

Dont get me started on employment standards..

Now Golden Retriever. I would like to know all about your so called knowledge, as it seems that you "think" you know about the subject.. Please feel free to share.. I am very interested now in listening!

VikingSamurai
01-07-2007, 04:41 PM
The Germans, not the Japanese, thought that way.

I was going to use the word idiot.. But after that comment, you have shown you have definately no idea of what you are talking about! I will just call you uneducated.. Infact, I see no point entertaining you, so back to subjest at hand..

oscar_2424
01-07-2007, 04:45 PM

she is not the hottest in my modest opinion

Rory G
01-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Amen. As I said much earlier in this thread, the Japanese are so bad they won't even allow Caucasians into their 'houses of ill repute'. Japanese truly think they are the chosen race on the planet.

The racism in the US is overblown (by Democrats to keep blacks voting for them) and an excuse used by blacks when they screw up. Most whites are too busy enjoying their lives to 'hold anyone down'. Blacks are their own worst enemy - as the shooting of the Denver Bronco illustrates - they are much more likely than any other group of people to use lethal violence to resolve petty disputes. They also still have a problem with getting education - think it's 'acting white'. Blacks in the US, if they were to be their own country, would be the 12th most prosperous on the planet! Not exactly being denied opportunity.

Yeah, you tell 'em Archie!! Those darn blacks, japanese, heck whatever foreign race for that matter....are tryin' to "act white" to git an edukation. But they keep tryin' to kill each other or use rasism as an excuse!!!!!! They aint bein denide an oppertunity by "whites too busy enjoyin' there lives"...there just dum foreiners or minorities:mad:

Seriously.....west coast whatever (oh, Ace :) ).......this post wins the prize for most ignorant and moronic drivel on TT in a long time. Good job

WChiang
01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Earth to West Coast Ace: please tell me that you are either joking with your racist blather or you are simply a 10 year old living in a van down by the river. Either way dude you have some big time issues. Wait, look out!!! there's a japanese guy and a black guy trying to take your job!!! Oh no :-D

Eviscerator
01-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I personally thinks she is the hottest female tennis player ever.

:roll:

NO

Golden Retriever
01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Golden Retriever. What was the overwhelming thing that I was talking about?.. You lost me on that one..

As for racism, I have black friends here, but we have both not been allowed to enter an "onsen" hot bath, not because of our colour (me white, he black) but because we were not Japanese. And thats not the first time.

When my family came to visit. They wouldnt allow my mother and father in. Because my dad had tatoos. They kinda got this idea that a 55y.o, that couldnt speak Japanese and only here for 2 weeks holiday, would some how bring in the Yakuza (mafia) element with him.

Dont get me started on employment standards..

Now Golden Retriever. I would like to know all about your so called knowledge, as it seems that you "think" you know about the subject.. Please feel free to share.. I am very interested now in listening!

AWEEEEEE, you and your friend were refused by an "onsen"? Are you sure it was racism? Maybe they had a dressing code or some kind of nonracist rules that you guys did follow and couldn't understand because of the language barrier.

I will tell you whats racism. My cousin (Asian in his thirties at that time) were beat up badly in Australia just because of his color. He is never the same after the beating, he used to be a bright young person now he rarely speaks. He is suffering from some kind of permanent psychological damage. Last time I went to visit him in Australia, he didn't even talk to me and we used to be best friends.

VikingSamurai
01-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Well my Japanese is fine, and so not a language problem. We wear clothes just like Japanese people. We bath and wash our bodies just like Japanese people.

As for your cousin, I got into some trouble growing up, and I gave as good as I got. And I am an Australian. I dont say that racism is not arround, but believe me, we all have to deal with crap from time to time..I do feel for your cousin, but I have been set apon also, and they were my own race.. All I can say to your cousin is, idiots are idiots.. No matter what race you are..

The whole point that I was making here was that I have seen racism from the other side now, and well it isnt nice.. I then made a point of saying that it has opened my eyes a little wider and I can understand what it is like to be a minority.. If anything it has made me a better person and have respect and tolerance for people different than me..

As for living in Japan, I deal with it, but I dont hide it.. And I make my feelings known. You have basically attacked me, as if I was being racist and abusing people other than myself. When infact I was actually explaining that I am living the life of a minority and it has educated me regarding people that I would have normally thought differently about..

I dont know why, but your comments would suggest that you are very young, so I just accept your comments as just that.. But dont attack someone unless you actually understand what they are saying...

West Coast Ace
01-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Earth to West Coast Ace: please tell me that you are either joking with your racist blather or you are simply a 10 year old living in a van down by the river. Either way dude you have some big time issues. Wait, look out!!! there's a japanese guy and a black guy trying to take your job!!! Oh no :-DWhat are YOU babbling about? Tell me specifically what your problem with one of my comments is?

Golden Retriever
01-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Well my Japanese is fine, and so not a language problem. We wear clothes just like Japanese people. We bath and wash our bodies just like Japanese people.

As for your cousin, I got into some trouble growing up, and I gave as good as I got. And I am an Australian. I dont say that racism is not arround, but believe me, we all have to deal with crap from time to time..I do feel for your cousin, but I have been set apon also, and they were my own race.. All I can say to your cousin is, idiots are idiots.. No matter what race you are..

The whole point that I was making here was that I have seen racism from the other side now, and well it isnt nice.. I then made a point of saying that it has opened my eyes a little wider and I can understand what it is like to be a minority.. If anything it has made me a better person and have respect and tolerance for people different than me..

As for living in Japan, I deal with it, but I dont hide it.. And I make my feelings known. You have basically attacked me, as if I was being racist and abusing people other than myself. When infact I was actually explaining that I am living the life of a minority and it has educated me regarding people that I would have normally thought differently about..

I dont know why, but your comments would suggest that you are very young, so I just accept your comments as just that.. But dont attack someone unless you actually understand what they are saying...

You got into trouble not because of the color of your skin. My cousin got into trouble because of the color of his skin which is much worse.

VikingSamurai
01-10-2007, 04:39 AM
You sound like you have an axe to grind, so no point even talking to you.. Maybe you should go and hook up with Condolezzzaaa or how ever she spells her name.. You both seem to have issues, and at the momment, I could care less.. Tell someone who cares you pinhead..

eunjam
01-10-2007, 04:57 PM
definitely a cutie. but the hottest ever?

but you probably have some sort of asian fetish and you want to do super nasty things to her.

10sfreak
01-12-2007, 09:57 PM

WCA, I was with you all the way, until you came out with that last sentence - that Obata is attractive. I can't agree with that, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Other than that, excellent post!

West Coast Ace
01-12-2007, 10:49 PM
WCA, I was with you all the way, until you came out with that last sentence - that Obata is attractive. I can't agree with that, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Other than that, excellent post!Thanks for the kinds words - considering others have more or less accused me of being a Klan member just because I don't buy into the PC silliness. And I didn't really say anything Bill Cosby and other blacks haven't said too.

Guess I have 'Asian Fever' these days. Maybe I should go see my doc? Of course she's Asian, young, and female... :-)

VikingSamurai
01-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Huh........

RestockingTues
01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Reviving a year old thread ^^
Let's do it!

Sooooo
Obata is definitely cuter then Sharapova. And Kournikova. Maybe I just think of her higher because she's never posed for playboy?

35ft6
01-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Speaking of Asian tennis chicks, Akiko Morigami has got some of the nicest legs on tour.
http://blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_253/jta/4025464.jpg
You've gotta see them on TV to really appreciate.

hoodjem
01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
I guess that would be a "No."

Leelord337
01-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Chun Li is hotter
http://powet.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/chun-li.jpg

Clay lover
01-19-2008, 07:39 AM
I am an Asian and I don't find her hot at all. Maybe like many others, I'm all into the exotic sense of beauty. :D

slice bh compliment
01-19-2008, 07:52 AM
I am an Asian and I don't find her hot at all. Maybe like many others, I'm all into the exotic sense of beauty. :D

Nice. But what is exotic? Exotic to an Asian might be different than 'exotic' to a Nordic person.

Clay lover
01-21-2008, 06:23 AM
lol. true. I think the word exotic just describes anything foreign, with a slightly positive tone to it. The unlucky foreigners who would be objects of my desire are caucasians with deep set eyes and tall, narrow noses :D Just me, of course.