PDA

View Full Version : have Head flexpoint 4...need more control...babolot puredrive??

lovin'it
11-25-2006, 04:25 PM
I do like this head, and have always played with Head (female 40-ish, 3.5 to 4.0, plays 15+ hours a week doubles). I do LOVE power, but am aware that placement can get more points, so am thinking of a change. Working on developing more spin, as I do hit hard and flat, which is effective, but I could use more net clearance. Am tall and love a piercing overhead, just have to place it right! Advice? thanks

ChipNCharge
11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I do like this head, and have always played with Head (female 40-ish, 3.5 to 4.0, plays 15+ hours a week doubles). I do LOVE power, but am aware that placement can get more points, so am thinking of a change. Working on developing more spin, as I do hit hard and flat, which is effective, but I could use more net clearance. Am tall and love a piercing overhead, just have to place it right! Advice? thanks

Stick with the Flexpoint 4 and just work on improving your strokes. As you pointed out, work on developing spin if you're hitting your shots long.

lovin'it
11-25-2006, 05:13 PM
arg! the hard way, huh?

ChipNCharge
11-25-2006, 05:39 PM
arg! the hard way, huh?

Yep. It sounds like you already know what you need to do. Now just go do it! :)