PDA

View Full Version : Aero Tour OS: Thoughts??

Amone
11-26-2006, 11:28 AM
I have heard through the grape vine that the Aero Tour line of racquets was absolute garbage. However, due in part to a mixture of stubborn-ness and stupididity, I wanted to demo it for myself before I condemned the very idea of it. I've been looking for a good low-powered, oversize racquet, and I thought I'd ask around about this one before I went out and threw 17 bucks at a demo. I want to like Babolat, but I can't deal with the uncontrollability of the PD, and I'm not happy with the inconsistent results weilding my DNX10-- not the racquet's fault, except that topspin thing. But I digress. So I thought I'd check through the list of OS player-ish racquets, and maybe some larger midplusses, and this is the one I couldn't find out about so far, at all.

How's the stability? Spin potential? How does it feel in your hand, is the grip harsh? Is it as light-feeling as, say, the Pure Drive? Can you feel the ball in the slightest? Is it more, or less garbage than the MP version? I know, some of you are going to say "Try the Pure Storm!! :D" I don't want to hear about what else I should try at this juncture, though I'm thankful that you're trying to help.