PDA

View Full Version : ? about the old prestige

grimmbomb21
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
As I said before, I play with a new TW pc600, with lead at 3 and 9. So it is 12.8 ounces strung and 4 points head light. Well, I got one of my three prestige tour racquets strung today and found out afterward that it already wieghed 12.8 and was 11 points head light. It's the one with the strange buttcap that has yellow and orange foam stuff in it. It felt like sh** from the beginning and was eventually smashed to pieces.

Then I tried the Classic Mid. I was able to get it closer to my racquet of choice, same weight, and 5 points HL. Still, it felt very stiff and I did not care for it either.

So, I want to know, what is the weight and balance of the Prestige Pro, and the Trek font pc600? Will I be able to adjust the weight and balance to my prefered specs? Or do they just start out too heavy to adjust very much?

Thanks.

P.S. Yes. I know breaking racquets is stupid.

grimmbomb21
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
I also just found out that the Prestige Tour I just got is supposed to be 12.1. Not 12.8. And the balance is 8 points head light. Not 11 points. Also, I took the handle off and no head barcode. Fake???