PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I decide!!

Duzza
11-27-2006, 01:51 AM
So, my RDX's are getting strung, went down to hit and ripped off the 2 grips and overgrip on the PS 85 to make it thinner(I'm in the middle or replacing with leathers all my racquets) and started playing and it was seriously sweet. Hard to get used to but still good. And then after 2 hours or so I switched over to one of my POG's and took all the lead off to lower the power. It felt really great as well. LOL. I just can't choose now. I love them all. I think my favourites go:
RDX
PS
POG

but I'm not so sure :S

I want to mix around with the strings. SPPP on the POG is feeling fine but on the Prostaff 85 maybe a bit of a bad mix? It feels really wrong on the PS 85, like I'm mixing generations. Any recommendations for available strings and tensions for the Prostaff? I really like low-power and as much control without sacrificing it for a sore arm.

I'm still working out which one's I can sell to get more of the other. ATM I'm thinking 3 RDX's and 2 Prostaff's but the Prostaff's do get quite demanding.

jonolau
11-27-2006, 05:24 AM
You're not helping yourself much here, mate. Just stick with a racquet that you can easily replace (ie. current frame) in case one gets broken/damaged.

In this case, I'd be inclined to just stick with the Yonex.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Tennis Man
11-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Duzza:

I'm in a similar situation :) I guess all it means is that they are all very good frames for me. Following the advice above I should probably stick with nCode 90.

jace112
11-27-2006, 07:17 AM
I use Signum Pro MegaForce on my PS, and not that bad at all!

Duzza
11-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks Jon. It does seem easiest replacing RDX's atm, but they may be completely wiped from TW whilst PS and POG's aren't.