PDA

View Full Version : which ones do you like more??? and why?

rainmaker
11-28-2006, 07:57 PM
I actually like them all...and hope to demo them next weekend. I like the 12oz or close sticks and i like the midplus to slightly oversize...Problem is I'm about a 3.5 to 4.0 and many of these sticks feel pretty good to me simply because I'm not as tuned to any racquet "defects" as some of you more advanced players may be...

so i must ask...do any of these racquets have "known" weaknesses that i can focus on so I can see and experience for myself during testing??

I just thought having this info up front would help me to concentrate in those areas and compare..

so if you have a few minutes and wouldn't mind putting together some thoughts on your own experiences with them I'd love to hear about them.

please only reply if you have actually used them or tested them....thanks!:)

Steve Huff
11-28-2006, 08:33 PM
The M Speed I picked up felt light--I guess maybe 10.2 oz. I put it on the scale--12.2 oz. I'm never that far off. The racket swings light, but puts some serious weight behind the shots. Plus, it's flexible and easy on the arm. This is my new racket of choice.

Noveson
11-28-2006, 09:03 PM
The M Speed I picked up felt light--I guess maybe 10.2 oz. I put it on the scale--12.2 oz. I'm never that far off. The racket swings light, but puts some serious weight behind the shots. Plus, it's flexible and easy on the arm. This is my new racket of choice.

Haha, that is a nice line there:p

Anyway kind've depends on what you play. If you are more of an allcourter then I think the MSpeed will help you later on more. For baseline play the POG is the best out there. Spin, feel, stability, all there. Great racquet.

rainmaker
11-29-2006, 05:14 PM
boy.... alot of love for the POG!!!

i was actually hoping the head classic had more support...for some reason i like its size, weight, SW... but not crazy about the 18x19 string pattern....

bcsax123
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
The only weakness of the POG is the higher weight/SW and makes your arm tired fast.
Serves: Just about average
Volleys: Just about average
Everything else: Above average.

Borat
11-29-2006, 06:46 PM
I dont know about the OS Fischer, but I love the 98