PDA

View Full Version : babolat pure control with cortex...

Japan Tennis
11-29-2006, 04:10 AM
Hey

anyone know if bab is going to introduce the PC team with cortex in 2006??

and does the cortex tech work? anyone compare the reg pd and the pd w/ cortex?

thanks

japan tennis

haerdalis
11-29-2006, 04:20 AM
I cant compare the the non cortex with the cortex but I own 2 PDR+ with cortex and they are still quite harsch racquets IMO. Very good racquets if you can handle the stiffness but I wouldnt call them comfortable.

Japan Tennis
11-29-2006, 02:17 PM
anyone else have infomation??

Noveson
11-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I cant compare the the non cortex with the cortex but I own 2 PDR+ with cortex and they are still quite harsch racquets IMO. Very good racquets if you can handle the stiffness but I wouldnt call them comfortable.

See for me, if I hadn't known the PD cortex was a stiff racquet, I never would've guessed. It feels more like an O3 than anything else. Doesn't Feel stiff at all. Try to do a search on this, there are thousands of threads of New PD vs. Old PD.

Noveson
11-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Why are you making so many threads? I see five of yours on the front page. Try searching instead of just making a new thread.

Duzza
11-29-2006, 06:15 PM
I hit with it. Shocking. Quit tennis and never come back.

haerdalis
11-29-2006, 11:11 PM
See for me, if I hadn't known the PD cortex was a stiff racquet, I never would've guessed. It feels more like an O3 than anything else. Doesn't Feel stiff at all. Try to do a search on this, there are thousands of threads of New PD vs. Old PD.
Did you also try the roddick version?