PDA

View Full Version : i.radical vs. ti.radical

jasonmiller
08-14-2004, 06:12 PM
I got a demo in the lm radical and didn't much care for the feel when striking the ball. I did think the i.radical felt pretty good though. Can anyone compare the feel of the ti.radical to the other two?

Tenny
08-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi

I tried Ti radical out of curiosity but instantly fell in love with the stick and ended up buying another one. Then again out of curiosity, purchased i radical (all OS version). I radical was slightly stiffer than Ti Rad, maybe slightly more powerfull. Both are very good looking racquets too. But overall I like Ti radical's feel better (Good balance, flex). IMO, i radical felt boardy. Personally I think Ti radical is wonderful racquet. Haven't tried LM version or older version tho. Spin generation could be better, slight heavier weight might have been great but overall, I love my Ti radicals. After I tried many strings, finally I returned to Head RIP control which Head recommends and lowered tension to 55LB. Spin generation improved. Also I experienced good result with Kirschbaum Turbo Touch string+synGut hybrid recently in case you want to improve your spin generation. Technifire's NRG2 or E-matrix (cheaper, less durable version) might help. But THE popular TiMo by Luxilon didn't hep at all. It was very weird feeling string. Good luck!

Tenny.