PDA

View Full Version : About to Buy the Alpha Revo 4000

tennis&racquetball89
12-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey guys! I'm pretty sure I am gonna buy the Alpha Revo 4000 at the end of this month. I just wanted to hear from some people that had the machine, or similar machines from Alpha, and see how they liked them. Also, please tell me about your customer service experiences. I saw on their website they have a 30 day money back guarantee too so I liked that! Anyone think it would be more wise to invest the extra $200 and go for the Axis Pro?

Also, I was wondering if their was a way to lock the turntable on the Revo 4000.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tennis&racquetball89
12-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Forgot to mention if anyone has other machine recomendations (from other companies) let me know. I was considering the Gamma X-ST, but the Revo is $100 cheaper and I figured it was only due to a less popular brand name.

Also, can you buy Alpha machines right from them? Would that be a good decision???

jj300
12-02-2006, 11:33 AM
call alpha and ask to talk to mark gonzales. he is the sales manager and a super cool guy. the revo was my second machine and it worked perfectly until i upgraded. I would also suggest to e-mail or call mark and ask about what stand up machines they have. they are not very good at updating their site so they might have something else available that you don't even know about. decide how much money you will spend on a cart for the revo, if its more than $150 , u might as well get a stand up machine. mark will never let you down, their service is second to none

tennis&racquetball89
12-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Thanks thats info is good to know!

Why did you upgrade? Do you still use an Alpha machine or did you switch companies?

jj300
12-02-2006, 12:44 PM
I switched to an electric machine after my wise unit stopped working several times. I had to switch companies because alpha didn't have stock of its electric stringer. IF they didn't I would have bought it. I now have an sp aria

Redflea
12-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Forgot to mention if anyone has other machine recomendations (from other companies) let me know. I was considering the Gamma X-ST, but the Revo is $100 cheaper and I figured it was only due to a less popular brand name.

Also, can you buy Alpha machines right from them? Would that be a good decision???

Newtechtennis is Alpha's sales site, and their "marketing" site is alphatennis.

You can call the Alphatennis numbers or order online on the newtech site, same result.

But call and talk to them, you'll find they are very helpful and friendly...great people.

flash9
12-04-2006, 05:08 AM
Also, I was wondering if their was a way to lock the turntable on the Revo 4000?

YES - Image of Alpha REVO4K Turntable (http://www.photostringer.com/images/alpha_revo_4000_wise_061116-013a.jpg) - Second Image of Alpha REVO4K Turntalbe Lock (http://www.photostringer.com/images/alpha_revo_4000.jpg)
If you look at the blue turntable, then look at the black post, there is a silver and black knot that is used to lock the turntable.:D

flash9
12-04-2006, 05:18 AM
Also, please tell me about your customer service experiences.

Many positive feedbacks on Alpha's Customer Support (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=103288)

If you search you can find all of your answers!:p