PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Pro vs Prestige

galain
12-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Can anyone who's played with both please compare them for me. Small differences aside between Prestige Tour, Classic Mid, Euro brown Prestige Pro, US Red PP - what is it that separates the newer frame from the older one?

Many thanks.

vsbabolat
12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I find that the newer Prestige Classic 600 play a little softer than the originals. I like them very much and have not found anything that can compare that is available on the market today. Fortunately TW was able to convince HEAD to make this last batch in Austria so they are genuine Prestige Classic 600 and not some watered down imitation.

I did not like the Prestige Tour too much. The main Problem I had was that they were fragile for me. I kept on breaking the suspension handles in those racquets. I did not think the suspension grip belonged in a players racquet. Other than that a nice racquet.

galain
12-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks for replying VS. I'm surprised you're the only response considering all the Prestige lovers on the board.

I was actually talking about the Prestige Pro - not the Prestige Classic/Tour/Classic mid version. Any experiences with that one as well?

vsbabolat
12-05-2006, 07:40 AM
I am stringing up one of my Prestige Pro (made in U.S.A.) and will hit with it today. I tested the flex, it came out to be 62 RA on A Babolat RDC. It has been about 12 years since I have hit with one.

jayserinos99
12-05-2006, 07:46 AM
this should help:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/archive/index.php/t-169.html