PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Wilson H5 vs Head i.Tour - POLL

Virgilio
08-15-2004, 07:28 AM
Please submite your vote and send a note to justify it, thanks !!!

Virgilio
08-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Come on guys, I need to decide within 1 day...plz help!

Kid A
08-15-2004, 09:27 AM
I have never hit witht he wilson. I have hit a few times with my friend's i.tour and it suprised me. I was using an i.prestige at the time and definatly had to take a bit off my strokes to get it in, but enjoyed hitting with the frame more than I thoght I would. Are you looking for more of a player's frame or a tweener?

Virgilio
08-15-2004, 09:32 AM
I am not sure. But for sure I don't like too small sweetspots. I am looking for a racquet with good power but a lot of control also. I especially need a racquet that keeps my good power on serves, that is easy on the net and that is good with sliced shots.

What did surprise most of the i.Tour to you? Did you think it was a good racquet when you hit with it? Does it tire your arm?

Andy Zarzuela
08-15-2004, 10:29 AM
I am not sure. But for sure I don't like too small sweetspots. I am looking for a racquet with good power but a lot of control also. I especially need a racquet that keeps my good power on serves, that is easy on the net and that is good with sliced shots.

What did surprise most of the i.Tour to you? Did you think it was a good racquet when you hit with it? Does it tire your arm?

Get a wilson Profile. I can slice and volley with that thing all day long!!!
________
Toyota rsc history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_RSC)

Virgilio
08-16-2004, 09:34 AM
What kind of racquet is that?

Kid A
08-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Really the overall play suprised me. I was currently using an i.prestige MP and expected thie i.tour to be more of a tweener racquet, but had decent control from what I remember... I'm not really reccomending the i.tour over the above mentioned racquets since I have not hit with those but I think the i.tour should work well for you.

ismashall
08-17-2004, 12:12 AM
i.tourrRRRRRRRRR!