PDA

View Full Version : Prince Tour DB midplus

kalic
12-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Does anybody plays with Prince Tour DB Midplus? What is flex rating, spin potential, and size of sweetspot? Please compare with Babolat PD, LM Instict, NSix-one, or other popular model

donnyz89
12-04-2006, 01:31 PM
tour diablo you mean??

its more flexible than both PD and 6.1, i never hit with the instinct... and the sweetspot is limited but I added some extra weight, more spin potential than PD and 6.1 because its head light.

kalic
12-08-2006, 02:04 AM
No diabolo. Tour DB is discounted model, it has prince"more" technology like NXG, and double bridge (that is DB). This is model just before O3 series. Informations on internet are very limited... Thanks anyway...

fuzz nation
12-08-2006, 07:59 AM
If memory serves, this racquet was not too far from the TT Warrior, but a little more firm. It made some enemies as a chronic string breaker, though. Maybe from grommetless construction, but I never had that trouble with the grommetless NXG's.

BDAZ
12-08-2006, 08:17 AM
it's funny. it looks a lot like the more control db, but the bottom of the throat (the curve) is visible (above the level of the grip) like most rackets, not below the top of the grip like the more rackets. i can only find it and it's specs for the oversize on the bay. haven't seen a midplus. by the looks of it, it probably plays close to the more control db.