PDA

View Full Version : Change from a Pure Drive 0S/ arm problem/ need advise

Dany62
12-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi every body,

I am writing form Patagonia Argentina, wich means far from everything.
I have a PD 110, I put some weigh in the handle and I like it, but I am having some arm problems. I decided to change my raquet for a more flexible frame.
My game and skill level:
According to my coach, I am 3,5/4 NRTP. I play mostly from the base line, goes to the net few times, serve with slice not hard but with good spin and placement. I use Semi western grip, two handed backhand, both with good topspin. I use to keeps the ball in play for a long time.
I am 44 years old,and started to play tennis two years ago. Take lessons 3 times a week.

I think that my best options are:

- O3 tour OS 107
-O3 blue OS 110

My question is if 107 will be ok for me, as I will have no chance for demo.

Thank you for helping.

dany

dallasstarsfan
12-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Dany,

I suggest demoing the Pro Kennex Kinetic 5G. I used to play with the PD OS and also developed arm problems. After about 1 set of serving, i would get pretty bad throbbing in my tendon on the lower part of the bicep. I bought a PK kinetic 5G based on the feedback on this forum for it's arm friendliness. I have not had arm pain since and my game has improved because I am able to use a full stroke on my shots.

fujitsu77
12-06-2006, 02:07 PM
POG OS - trust me, it's the best OS out there

bcsax123
12-06-2006, 03:25 PM
POG OS - trust me, it's the best OS out there

Absolutely, except Dany is looking for a replacement for PD110, so the POG will be underpowered.

I would have to say O3 Blue on this one because it's more powerful.

fujitsu77
12-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Absolutely, except Dany is looking for a replacement for PD110, so the POG will be underpowered.

I would have to say O3 Blue on this one because it's more powerful.

True, well in that case, the O3 red is also a good choice.