PDA

View Full Version : yessssssssss!!!!!

xtremerunnerars
12-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Got home from school today to see a LARGE box with a smaller bag-type envelope on top.

The box said GAMMA SPORTS and so did the bag!!! I asked for an x-2 stringer for christmas......and my parents ordered stuff online!

wwwwwwoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo....

now i just have to wait like two more weeks :-(

s1jor
12-07-2006, 12:47 PM
congrats on ya new toy, welcome to the world of stringing, bet the next 2 weeks will be the longest 2 weeks ever, haha

Simon

Redflea
12-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Wait? WAIT!?!

No way...open! String!! :D

xtremerunnerars
12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
i knowwwwwww.....i'm thinking about breaking the strings in one of my mfils bc the pro hurricane's dead anyways. That way i'll get to open it! well, maybe.

Young Pete
12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
i knowwwwwww.....i'm thinking about breaking the strings in one of my mfils bc the pro hurricane's dead anyways. That way i'll get to open it! well, maybe.

nah just play with your racquet till the strings break. no need to cut them out. im sure if u play real hard in the next 2 weeks you should have a racquet waiting to be strung.

tennis-skater
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
better not open it early, you might get arrested (see odds and ends)

Redflea
12-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh man, what a bunch of kill-joys! :D

Break/cut your strings now, open stringer, start stringing.

Seriously, do you want to find out Xmas day that you have questions, issues, missing parts, etc., or now, when we're alll here, Gamma support is around, and you can clear up any issues or concerns.

Go for it...I, as a father and family Santa, give you my approval. Need me to sign something? ;)

xtremerunnerars
12-07-2006, 04:22 PM
LOL i'm sitting at home right now, just got back from little sister's chorus/band concert. Family is out at dinner. Part of me wants to grab a box opener and just go to town. I wanna set it up so badly!

I'm gunna try and work on my parents to let me open it and start.

Young Pete
12-07-2006, 11:56 PM
LOL i'm sitting at home right now, just got back from little sister's chorus/band concert. Family is out at dinner. Part of me wants to grab a box opener and just go to town. I wanna set it up so badly!

I'm gunna try and work on my parents to let me open it and start.

man seriously don't touch that package its not gonna be the same come christmas time. just relax, breath, and play tennis....whats so hard about that!!!!