PDA

View Full Version : Playing in SLO

JJ1025
12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
How do you find people to play with in San Luis Obispo? I am a 3.0-3.5 men's player and I can't find anyone to hit or play against. Any help would be appreciated.

tennismike33
12-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Go over to the brick and mortar of TW and post your information!!!

It has been a few years since I was there, but doesn't Cal-Poly SLO have a set of nice courst? The community college does too. Contact the coach to see if there is a player you can hit with.

Also, contact the local high school coaches, there are players there that can hit with you.

Zets147
12-10-2006, 08:33 PM
challenge "Granville" to a match hehe

Dedans Penthouse
12-12-2006, 11:52 AM
How do you find people to play with in San Luis Obispo? I am a 3.0-3.5 men's player and I can't find anyone to hit or play against. Any help would be appreciated.You're a 3.0-3-5 in San Luis Abysmal?
Hell, you ought to be able to walk into any club in San Luis Abysmal and apply for the head pro job. :-)

See if TW has any suggestions (are there any "parks & rec." bulletin boards around). Also, check out Cal-Poly's courts.

tennismike33
12-12-2006, 05:59 PM
You're a 3.0-3-5 in San Luis Abysmal?
Hell, you ought to be able to walk into any club in San Luis Abysmal and apply for the head pro job. :-)

See if TW has any suggestions (are there any "parks & rec." bulletin boards around). Also, check out Cal-Poly's courts.

That's what I said, :p Cuesta Community College is there in SLO I think?

Shaolin
12-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Im 5.0 but I teach tennis clinics in the SLO area and might be able to find someone for you. Email me if you want (through my profile).

gurupreet
02-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi I am Guru and currently in San Luis Obispo. I play at level 3.5 I am looking for someone to play with. If interested you can contact me at gchabda@gmail.com I prefer playing on weedays after 6pm or may be early in the morning.